it's a shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: it's a shame

i must say, the complaining is getting ridiculous. if you dont want a new map, dont download it and go on being a j-10 whore on wake or a nade whore on karkand, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by AerialDistortion View Post
      Quick thread before I go.

Few months prior to this day, this forum was all about "this patch sucks" "DICE sucks" "EA sucks" "all they want is money"

Ok, maybe some of that is true, and maybe the patch was poor.

However, I find it extremely ironic how many people complain about not receiving free content, and then when they do, it's "this sucks, this sucks, and oh, that sucks too"

Maybe EA is trying to revive the community, and I believe that Highway Tampa is still a beta/demo... that means there are still fixes coming.

What are your views on this?
      Do you feel the community tends to just find flaws in whatever free content is presented to them, just for the sake of finding flaws?

While I do not like the new map, I appreciate FREE content.
      No, you have a good point. We should come to accept this as a good thing. and be grateful we have free content two years after the game was released!

Comment

Perhaps if there is a game that gets the majority of feedback that is negative, the game developer should probably look into it and fix it.

There are other games that people have issues with, and the developer improves it, and gets good feedback.

Quit trying to slough a game that has been plagued from the beginning with silly bugs that Programming 101 could solve, as well as a myriad of other problems simply ignored, on players just being negative.

Longevity makes a game developer famous, ie. Valve. Valve has always done their best to improve their games and it shows. In the end, any new product they put out is already pre-sold because of their good reputation.

No developer is perfect, sure. But EA doesn't even try.

Comment

Hate to say this but someone said "the end Dice and EA are just here to make as much money, and highway Tampa was just another way for them to make it.
          Then I see this "And yes, your first statement was right. EA/DICE only want the money.

What I find that companies tend to make money from games by making new ones or repairing old ones new maps and new things.They have to make money as firms tend to do this sort of thing I find. Without money no game!

Patch was free was it not? We got a map from them in the 1.4 and that was free did EA make money from the patch or new map? could be wrong if so I stand corrected

The money they make will be spent on new games coming out and stop unemployment in this field and help make money for others smaller firms also packaging, adverts, tax for governments and spend as they like, new technology maybe some of us forget this side.

Very well said "if you don't want a new map, don't download it" I think it shows that BF2 might keep on for a bit longer.

Deep down none of us really can say that Dice or another gaming company will not bring out a patch that make some difference in the game. Plus it free.

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973 View Post
            Hate to say this but someone said "the end Dice and EA are just here to make as much money, and highway Tampa was just another way for them to make it.

I find that companies tend to make money from games by making new ones. Anyway you get the patch free did you not don't see anyone saying it cost too much. They have to make money as firms tend to do this sort of thing I find. Without money no game!

Patch was free was it not? We got a map from them in the 1.4 and that was free.

Then I see this "And yes, your first statement was right. EA/DICE only want the money.

Yes that right money this helps to keep new games coming out and stop unemployment in this field and help make money for others as well like packaging, adverts, tax say no more.

Very well said "if you don't want a new map, don't download it" I think it shows that BF2 might keep on for a bit longer.

Deep down none of us really can say that Dice or and gaming company will not bring out a patch that make some difference in the game. Plus it free.
            the day i start paying for patches to fix a broken game i paid for is the day i stop playing games. what next, we start paying for the commercials we watch on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
              we start paying for the commercials we watch on TV?
              daft thing is you do pay for commercials we watch on TV. Youi already have so have many others in the world you bought the game. As for the patch I agree it should be free but the map was also free was it not?

Comment

Forget BF2, release BF3 (but in good time, not rushed)

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                  Forget BF2, release BF3 (but in good time, not rushed)
                  Now I never thought of that. Agree BF3 :yay: :yay: Don't let Dice do the BF3 :shakehead: only been daft. See that Call of Duty was going to do something like BF I had read about somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973 View Post
                    daft thing is you do pay for commercials we watch on TV. Youi already have so have many others in the world you bought the game. As for the patch I agree it should be free but the map was also free was it not?
                    in a round a bout way, they are there to convince us to buy useless crap, what i mean is cable companies charging us to air the commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by AerialDistortion View Post
                      Quick thread before I go.

Few months prior to this day, this forum was all about "this patch sucks" "DICE sucks" "EA sucks" "all they want is money"

Ok, maybe some of that is true, and maybe the patch was poor.

However, I find it extremely ironic how many people complain about not receiving free content, and then when they do, it's "this sucks, this sucks, and oh, that sucks too"
                      this thread sucks.

ok, not really, but someone had to say it.
                      "Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                        this thread sucks.

ok, not really, but someone had to say it.
                        this quote sucks :cry:

Comment

^^ agree

Comment

the funniest thing of all......
                            all the complaining little sucks who do nothing but bag every patch and map that ea bring out.....only to keep playing it
                            hahaha....play another game or get a girlfriend

FREE PARIS HILTON? I KNEW SHE WAS CHEAP BUT FREE?

Comment

Originally posted by xx_MCBAIN_xx View Post
                              the funniest thing of all......
                              all the complaining little sucks who do nothing but bag every patch and map that ea bring out.....only to keep playing it
                              hahaha....play another game or get a girlfriend

FREE PARIS HILTON? I KNEW SHE WAS CHEAP BUT FREE?
                              I stopped "playing" BF2 a long time ago pal.

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
                              i must say, the complaining is getting ridiculous. if you dont want a new map, dont download it and go on being a j-10 whore on wake or a nade whore on karkand, ok?
                              What if we are not xxxx whores of any kind? Personally I find it hilarious that people are defending EAs ****ty excuse for support.

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr View Post
                                What if we are not xxxx whores of any kind? Personally I find it hilarious that people are defending EAs ****ty excuse for support.
                                i am not defending EA at all. you implied that. see, i said that the complaining is ridiculous. it's as simple as this...if someone offers you a coke, but you are satisfied with your sprite, you dont take it, or you throw it away(if you're an ***). if you dont like the coke, you dont say "**** coke, they need to give me a better drink", you just go on drinking your sprite and let the people around you be happy:yay:

have a nice day

Comment

Working...
                                X