millitry experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• millitry experience

i am looking for a server that is frequented by people with millitary experience.
    it makes the game a lot more fun when people who have been in the service are there cause they know how to work in squads as a team and get the job done. ya know? so if you guys and gals know of a server that is frequented by people who have been in the service please post a reply here so i can check it out. nothing personal to the kiddies out there but i am tired of playing on servers that are filled with 10-13 year olds that think they are an "army of one" i want a server that has TEAMWORK and that uses it's VOIP the way it was intended IE: a server where the squads communicate and work together. is there such a server out there?!?!?!?!?!?!?:salute: if yes please help me find it

Re: millitry experience

It reads to me like you should join a clan or something . . . thats your better bet. Sure, maybe you can find a server to play in . . . but odds are that you will be on the wrong team or the guys your playing against are using TS or Vent to VOIP.

Comment

Try the project reality mod

Comment

yeah Project reality will def have ppl who communicates with VOIP and in every server ive played in there is always a "voip" or "Teamwork" squad

and tho they mite not have any military experience, theres a bunch of ppl who talk using military jargon. i remember once i decided to apply for commander cuz our team didnt have one, and then when i got accepted, some of teh squad leaders speak over VOIP saying some military jargon like "squad six ready and waiting for orders" or something like that. i couldnt really understand wat his words meant exactly but it sounded cool

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
          yeah Project reality will def have ppl who communicates with VOIP and in every server ive played in there is always a "voip" or "Teamwork" squad

and tho they mite not have any military experience, theres a bunch of ppl who talk using military jargon. i remember once i decided to apply for commander cuz our team didnt have one, and then when i got accepted, some of teh squad leaders speak over VOIP saying some military jargon like "squad six ready and waiting for orders" or something like that. i couldnt really understand wat his words meant exactly but it sounded cool
          I aguee. The PR mod is great of teamwork and doesn't have all the bad stuff that BF2 has. Also, It's more like real life and you can't bunny hop around like in BF2 (I think)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
            Try the project reality mod
            seconded:salute:

Comment

Comment

PR isnt for me
                but I tried it at least. Its ok!

Comment

and also...i havnt been to the site in a while but u mite also want to try http://www.21stcenturywarfare.com/ some of the ppl there have been in the military and theres like a military structure.

Comment

i want a server that has TEAMWORK and that uses it's VOIP the way it was intended IE: a server where the squads communicate and work together

AS others have said, Project Reality mini-mod sounds like your best bet.
                    Try the Tactical Gamer server for the utmost in TW

Comment

wow kick a$$ you guys rock thanks for the info. i will first try project reallity cause god knows the bunny hopping pi$$es me off to no end. i realize BF2 is "just a game" but i'd really like to see some of these bunny hoppers go into a real combat situation and try that crap. rest assured as they were picking lead out of their buns they would have no doubt as to how stupid bunny hopping really is. lmao

Comment

I have found a server in the thousands of pub servers that, at least 80% of the time, have good team work and almost no Bunny hoppers. Well two actually, the first is the 702Recon server. The afternoon is the best time to catch the most team work going on there and the R2 server. The 702 server almost always has a game going on and the R2 server mainly has enough people for a game at night. Both are good servers to play on and the admin are very fair but serious BF2 players. Just so you know Im a member of no clan, dont want to be a member, and ran across these servers during my travels, as it were, through the pub server list in BF2. I hope this is what you are looking for. . . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Hang on. Are you saying that when real soldiers deploy, they don't shoot each other in the back to try and get a fighter jet? Or jump into 4-man vehicles and drive off by themselves, ignoring all requests for a pickup?

Next you'll be telling us that half of them don't assemble in squads of varying size, and the other half get into squads at all.

Surely real soldiers see teammate's land mines, drive over them and blow up, then insist the rest of the platoon take a vote to have him discharged?

And anyway, as we all know, over an intercom real soldiers have squeaky teenager's voices and constantly call each other gay.

Get real, man.

Comment

why didn't you just say you're after an extremely lame server ran by a clan with an artificial rank system to mimic actual military ranks.

Comment

Cas ppl just out of iraq totally wanna pop some heads.

I didnt capitalize iraq because it doesn't deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                              X