Best Grenade Launcher Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Grenade Launcher Kill

my grenade launcher kill is the best!!! i was in karkand in squate i was in the top of the house. then i got a feeling of shoting a grenade straight up to the hotelhotel so i did it............ BOOM! and it said:
    yehaaa7 [ak-101] #1
    yehaaa7 [humvee] #2
    yehaaa7 [humvee] #3
    seems like i hit a humvee and it exploded

Comment

This got me 3 kills, then a medic came and revived them, pumped another GP30 into the group and got another 4 kills.

Comment

gotta love the desperate medics that need points lol

Comment

I remember one kill i got wasnt too spectacular but must of hurt, some guy was running towards me full sprint with his knife out so i pulled out the grenade launcher and shot one off quickly... Smacked him right in the face

Comment

I naded a Full Hummer trying to run me over from about im guessing 50 yards

Comment

I got a random gp-30 shot from the suburbs down the that 2nd base in karkand.

Comment

shooting upwards for fun and it kills 2 people. unexpected.

Comment

I was on the hotel of warlord in patch 1.2.

An insurgent support player was inside the insurgent hideout, at the area where pickups appear, beside the main road leading to the palace.

The support went prone and started firing at me. The bullets actually went very close around, as this was 1.2 and weapons were actually somewhat realistic accuracy wise.

I fired the grenade launcher, and the first time it landed squarely ontop of him, flinging his body into the sandbags nearby.

The distance was from the huge hotel building to the insurgent hideout, i dunno, maybe 300 m? More since I was at the top of hotel and he was on the ground.

Also, in surge i shot a RPG at an enemy proned beside an explosive barrel which was beside sandbags. (you know, one of the first control points, beside the bridge).

Not only did it explode and kill the guy, but another enemy was sprinting past him just as the rpg hit the barrel, and it exploded and sent both enemies flying in opposite directions about 70 feet, landing on the hill one and the other on a hill in the opposite direction.

It was so crazy because i hadnt planned at all, this guy just sprinted out of nowhere at exactly the wrong time, and it went so smoothly, just fire and they fly through the air.

Comment

I managed once to shoot down a damaged jet with a grenade launcher on Zatar Wetlands as it flew low. Thing is though, just as I desroyed it, the bomb it had dropped hit me in the face :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                    X