What's "stat padding"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's "stat padding"?

Other players statpadding on another server has no effect on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
      If you are dumb enough to think a "forum rank" means anything to me...then Scinto (I didn't put an "r" ) reset it.

It is just a forum rank, and if I want to post somewhere then I'll post there, also, I realy hate your signature, if most people used the search feuture there wouldn't be many new posts.

EDIT; Don't delete the posts i've made, just reset the counter thingy...
      lol :laugh: . I never cease to get surprised by people here. now you tell me my sig is bad, because "there wouldn't be many new posts". and you overall think my sig is bad (you "realy" hate it) because it tells people to use the search. i won't sink to your level and spend time on explaining what a moron you've just made yourself look like. you'll hopefully understand it yourself when you grow older.

Comment

omg
        i hate flaming
        it gets us no where

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
          You don't physically have to kill anything with the kit guns, to earn the kit specific badges. You could spend the majority of your BF2 career in a jet, and still manage to earn all of the expert kit badges, even if you've never actually shot an assault rifle in the game before.

IO was made because EA didn't want to spend the money to create non-conquest based game modes. So they made Conquest-lite.

Still, a different gameplay mode is a different gameplay mode. You should really fixate your hate on the losers who do nothing but throw grenades on IO mode and swear off Vehicles as lame, rather than the mode's conception itself.

Likewise, people who do nothing but play on Vehicle servers and quite literally live in their jets or helicopters are no better than the ground pounding grenade spammers on IO Karkand. It's easy mode for them and they're unwilling to leave their protective cocoon.

Some people can't cut it in a jet or helicopter, so they ground pound all the time.

Some people can't cut it as a ground pounder, so they fly all the time.
          Couldn't agree with you more, i prefer I/O and yes sometimes it does turn into a nade fest but i prefer it and seeing as its a CHOICE of what you like surely some of you I/O slater's should stop it and just let them play. I mean just because you don't play I/O doesn't make u high and mighty, it's almost the same as i'm a better bf2 player than you because i don't use unlocks...

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan1GBN View Post
            Couldn't agree with you more, i prefer I/O and yes sometimes it does turn into a nade fest but i prefer it and seeing as its a CHOICE of what you like surely some of you I/O slater's should stop it and just let them play. I mean just because you don't play I/O doesn't make u high and mighty, it's almost the same as i'm a better bf2 player than you because i don't use unlocks...
            IO players aren't playing a Battlefield game. An infantry player in a vehicle server is better at Battlefield in general than an infantry player in IO. Why? Because he can adapt to the changing conditions of the battlefield. IO was created for those people who do not feel like "taking the time" to adapt and survive. It was made for those who find throwing grenades and stat padding more fun than an actual game.

Comment

IO is pretty much Day Of Defeat: Modern Combat... A really buggy version of it.

Comment

I reckon the true definition of padding would be where it is pre organised (players on opposite teams talking on ventrillo or teamspeak) and in a quiet corner of the map feeding each other health packs while standing out of bounds or chucking nades and rearming etc...and not contributing to their own teams objectives. Hanging around snipers or anybody else in the direct line of fire as a medic is not padding. You're helping them out, as a good team mate will do and getting points for it. The amount of times I've been whacked while trying to revive....... Still, all part of the game.
                TIP: Throw a health pack at the corpse you're about to revive, it might save you or him if the corpse is being watched and will probably get picked up by somebody else later anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X