Battlefield 2 stats at EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 stats at EA

You have to just shake your head at these folks at EA/Dice.

Now they make available stats for BF2 on the website, 2 years after release.

Who really cares anymore? They should have done this on the release date...

Re: Battlefield 2 stats at EA

lol... i never cease to get surprised by EA's actions.

btw where is it?
    EDIT: oh yeah I found it: http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefiel...yersearch.aspx

but really, after thinking for a while I came up with the idea that they might have made this to resemble the BF2142 stats section, to make it look more like the 2142 section.

Comment

Well, they did say they were still supporting BF2. :laugh:

Comment

What's even more amazing, is how crappy their stat viewer website is compared to the others out there. They had nearly 2-years worth of examples to look at! What a great use of resources by EA. Lets make a crappy stat viewer instead of using that time/money towards patches.

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan View Post
          What's even more amazing, is how crappy their stat viewer website is compared to the others out there. They had nearly 2-years worth of examples to look at! What a great use of resources by EA. Lets make a crappy stat viewer instead of using that time/money towards patches.
          [sarcasm] DUh!!! [/sarcasm]

Comment

Like its been said before. TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH!!

Ha oh well. At least they got the site up.

Comment

@vesuvan
              I was just about to post the exact same thing. I'm assuming though they were developing this for 2142 and just did a quick port over to BF2.

www.bf2s.com is still the best by far. Don't waste your time with this new one from EA.

Comment

I personally like formitron pretty pictures and all that !

Comment

BF2s.com
                  thats my fav.
                  I like it's layout.

I have it as my active desktop. (Webpage as my desktop backround)

Comment

This is EA we are talking about. I don't think they even think about what they are doing half the time. And I love how it says zero stats are found on me.

Comment

The third party stats sites, like bf2s.com are a million times better than EA's crap, now if they would only release the stats feed for 2142... greedy bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by ghaib View Post
                        The third party stats sites, like bf2s.com are a million times better than EA's crap, now if they would only release the stats feed for 2142... greedy bastards.
                        I think that is why EA should just stop trying to make PC games. If they wanted to make PC games they should look more towards the consumer meaning they would have to redo their own PR department.

Comment

the kill death rations are good on there for vehicals, never seen it like that before.

... instead of it being 5678:4678 its like 1.24 or what ever.

Comment

watch them stop supporting stats like next week :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225
                              the kill death rations are good on there for vehicals, never seen it like that before.

... instead of it being 5678:4678 its like 1.24 or what ever.
                              Yeah, since it was so hard to figure out how to calculate the ratio before...

EA: "Duh, how do we get the kill/death ratio?"

I guess Kills / Deaths == Ratio was beyond their programming ability. They had 2 years, and still couldn't patch this into the game on the BFHQ page....

Comment

Working...
                              X