Stop Doing This!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stop Doing This!!!!

Why does everyone seem to hate medics when you get a good one they are great for helping your team win.

Comment

I pick up and revive, chances are you will have more chances of dyeing if he's/she's dead rather than you both be alive.

And, no, if you said you wanted to stay your own class, your a jackass. Apparently now on this forum if you have 1,000+ posts its like your a god. Well your not, ive have been playing bf2 for almost a year now and its still like this.

Comment

I'd revive a guy if he's a medic, screw him if he hates the kit I did have, or I may have been a medic myself. That guy could be the one saving your ass little bit later, or he could be the one to leave your ass behind lif you go down lol.

Comment

I always revive a medic if I can. I like to think of this game as a team orientated game not a "I prefer my sniper kit" kinda game. As Long As I can help keep the forces at their greatest I will do my part to make it happen. We were at a flag yesterday and we had about 10 guys of ours rushing on all sides but the other team was holding their flag strong. Our medic kept the fight up because he made sure everyone stayed alive. When he died I assumed his role until we finally took the flag.

Comment

What has this got to do with tips and tricks? Admin I hope will move this to the correct forum. Next time read Tips and Tricks please do NOT request help here :wall:

Comment

Stop putting down medics.
              I barely ever play this class but I love having them around me. So many times have they given me the possibility to take that second shot at a tank when I was the only AT around fighting the Armor batallion raping the hotel. But having 20 medics as a backup makes you very confident when going into battle :laugh:

Comment

i know, and if you dont revive medics cus "its the point whore class" then your gonna die and guess what? no medics are gonna help you

Comment

I do it only when i acknoledge that my squad is playing together, not the average joe who just is a squad leader to rack up hours.

However if i am playing with a lone wolf and happen to support each other I would revive him when he goes down.

Comment

In a squad, or with some guys, always take kit and revive, unless in a fire fight, besides, I am getting better at the kit and the unlock weapon is rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmasterk
                      I can't believe how dumb ppl are, if your medic goes down DONT JUST WALK BY, walk over him and press G to get his kit and revive him. MY DUMB SQUADS KEEP WALKING BY!
                      Ummm...how about no.

I don't want your kit. Thanks but no thanks.

Comment

well, i always revive. most peeps rather be alive than feel angry at having a kit they dont like.

Comment

Yeah i know, So what if you dont like the kit, ITS THE GOOD THING TO DO and youll get some points, also i h8 the medics weps but ill revive em anyway

Comment

It's good tactical practice to revive your medic.Medics and supports are essential to a squad that's working to win."Locking"yourself into a specific kit is detramental to teamwork.If your not for the team then your against it and we don't need you anyway.

Comment

I always try to revive medics if I'm close enough to switch. I have unfortunately NEVER met a medic who wanted to swap back though, which is a bit annoying.

Comment

Sorry, but I'm too busy wondering why my medic just revived me BEFORE killing the guy that just took me out and wasted us both.

Comment

Working...
                                X