No announcement yet.

ATTENTION!!!! File that needs to be put into every mod this is very important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION!!!! File that needs to be put into every mod this is very important

ok there is a file that is not included in every mod and i have incountred this.
    The file is called menu it is the file that has the cursor so when you open the mod it will allow you to navigate through to your destination. To locate this file manully go to C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\menu this is the location of the file copy this file and got to the mods folder again and locate every one of your game mod folders and paste this file in them.
    then your good to go and then just load ur mod and have fun playing.

help me get this thread in the important threads section.

PM me if you have any questions i will get back to you A.S.A.P

Re: ATTENTION!!!! File that needs to be put into every mod this is very important

erm, I cannot understand.

Why should we find this file called "menu" in the "menu" folder and place it in every mod build in our folders exactly?

Currently most mods provide shortcuts to their mod or one can be made very easily. Is this something to do with what you are talking about>?

Comment

Re: ATTENTION!!!! File that needs to be put into every mod this is very important

He's prolly talking about the external folder, in which, by now, all mods have it taken care of, all we had to do is copy/edit the file, lol

Comment

well when i got The Sir. Mod i ran it and then it loaded and no cursor so i did this and it worked and yes what i am talking about is the externial file called menu

Comment

Ermmm no idea it had a cursor last time i played it 0.o.

Comment

Originally posted by xkirbymanx View Post
            well when i got The Sir. Mod i ran it and then it loaded and no cursor so i did this and it worked and yes what i am talking about is the externial file called menu
            All the mods I have include cursors....including the sir mod....

Comment

ok guys i figured out the problem it was that i didnt have bf2 v1.41 installed an still for some people that have v1.41 it still dose this so im going to keep this thread open.

Comment

Comment

ok guys i figured out the problem it was that i didnt have bf2 v1.41 installed an still for some people that have v1.41 it still dose this so im going to keep this thread open.
                  You can't close it?...

Comment

Im pretty sure its just you :dead:

Comment

well i fixed the problem it was that i didnt have v 1.41 installed so ya

Comment

Anyone else getting annoying PMs off this kid?

Comment

Lol no

Comment

i dont understand anything ur saying...

Comment

He was not patched hence his game was screwing then told everyone else how to fix his problem which nobody else had.

Comment

Working...
                              X