Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Excellent SpecOps Strategy

Originally posted by raidyr
    Ok, my friend and I have been doing this the past week or so. Since we mostly play Chinese maps, there is an abundance of transport helicopters as all the other people grab the fighters/bombers. We both go spec ops, and take a helo. We fly high and fast at the beginning of the round, and then jump out. 10 C4s is enough to take out most, if not all, the commander assets. Then, we jack a tank or attack helo if there is one there. This plan has been winning games all week, because it forces the enemy to fight our team without key tools. This strategy wont exactly give you tons of points, but it is a very good way to end the game before it starts

EDIT: I know its kind of messy, I will clean the post later when I have time.
    Too bad you'd get kicked and banned from most servers with their stupid rules about this. These actions is precisely what the Spec Ops class was designed for, but servers and the abominable "ROE" think that they know what's better.
    These rules not only break the Spec Ops class, but also limits valid and strategic gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty View Post
      These rules not only break the Spec Ops class, but also limits valid and strategic gameplay.
      How does support & AT camping spawn points relate to "breaking spec ops"?

Comment

lol, thats funny, Although i know i have had a couple angry momments too with the trailer reanimating

Comment

Originally posted by gee-queue View Post
          How does support & AT camping spawn points relate to "breaking spec ops"?
          that is the difference between attacking an uncap, and spawn camping

Comment

Working...
          X