• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlphaCueUp
    Guest replied
    Re: Excellent SpecOps Strategy

Originally posted by gee-queue View Post
    How does support & AT camping spawn points relate to "breaking spec ops"?
    that is the difference between attacking an uncap, and spawn camping

Leave a comment:

• JTF2_darkloop
    Guest replied

lol, thats funny, Although i know i have had a couple angry momments too with the trailer reanimating

Leave a comment:

• gee-queue
    replied

Originally posted by ent|ty View Post
    These rules not only break the Spec Ops class, but also limits valid and strategic gameplay.
    How does support & AT camping spawn points relate to "breaking spec ops"?

Leave a comment:

• TotalBF2er
    Guest replied

Originally posted by raidyr
    Ok, my friend and I have been doing this the past week or so. Since we mostly play Chinese maps, there is an abundance of transport helicopters as all the other people grab the fighters/bombers. We both go spec ops, and take a helo. We fly high and fast at the beginning of the round, and then jump out. 10 C4s is enough to take out most, if not all, the commander assets. Then, we jack a tank or attack helo if there is one there. This plan has been winning games all week, because it forces the enemy to fight our team without key tools. This strategy wont exactly give you tons of points, but it is a very good way to end the game before it starts

EDIT: I know its kind of messy, I will clean the post later when I have time.
    Too bad you'd get kicked and banned from most servers with their stupid rules about this. These actions is precisely what the Spec Ops class was designed for, but servers and the abominable "ROE" think that they know what's better.
    These rules not only break the Spec Ops class, but also limits valid and strategic gameplay.

Leave a comment:

• Dairuka
    replied

The last time me and my four buddies played together, we all played as either Spec Ops, Support, Medic or Anti-Tanks on Zatar Wetlands, and we absolutely terrorized the USMC carrier. Everytime somebody would come looking for us, we'd murder them.

If they turned on the UAV, we'd hide in the Carrier Decks, and my buddy playing Spec-Ops would blow the doors everytime somebody came down. My buddy playing support pretty much spawn camped the people who spawned by the boats below the deck.

When the UAV was gone, we'd just return to blow up the assets, kill the unsuspecting infantry waiting for vehicles and blow up any vehicles unfortunate enough to get in the way. All five of us got the top five spots, since the enemy never got off of the Carrier.

I still feel sorry for the poor jet pilots who took harshly negative Kill/Death ratios due to an Anti-Tank missle flying up their engine pipe everytime they tried to take off. I must've gotten at least 20 pilots that way.

This was just a single round; but it was definitally one that I'll remember for a long time. It sure beats the only out-for-yourself style of gameplay that I've become accustomed to.

Leave a comment:

• LightBred
    Guest replied

Originally posted by JonnyWarhawk
    Woops. I thought he meant that they throw all of their C4 on the Heli then use it as a bomb. Lmao.
    ..................right..

Leave a comment:

• troybob
    replied

i like killing an asset and then putting 2 more c4 underneath it. then i wait for the commander (usually an engineer) to come over and start repairing it. once it comes back to life, BOOM.

i get point for killing the assett AND the commander

Leave a comment:

• JonnyWarhawk
    Guest replied

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post
    johnny did you post in the right thread?

yeah ive seen the assets repair by themselves a few times. but you dont get points for blowing them again, you have to wait for a while. and, i think it was you bred, what do you mean the building disappears and reappears after blown assets?
    Woops. I thought he meant that they throw all of their C4 on the Heli then use it as a bomb. Lmao.

Leave a comment:

• LightBred
    Guest replied

durf ???
    as in duh?

youre correct

move on

Leave a comment:

• ham_411
    Guest replied

durf ???

Leave a comment:

• LightBred
    Guest replied

right i think i sort of get ya. the 'building' being the UAV station?
    durf sparky.

Leave a comment:

• ham_411
    Guest replied

right i think i sort of get ya. the 'building' being the UAV station?

Leave a comment:

• LightBred
    Guest replied

yeah ive seen the assets repair by themselves a few times. but you dont get points for blowing them again, you have to wait for a while. and, i think it was you bred, what do you mean the building disappears and reappears after blown assets?
    the uav station after you blow it will go away appear to be destroyed then a few moments later the building is backup like its been repaired.

Leave a comment:

• ham_411
    Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• JonnyWarhawk
    Guest replied

Must be fun but most people consider that ramming and will kick you from a server for it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X