• Show
Clear All

• Ati Vs Nvidia

i simpily vote for ATI Nuf Said

Re: Ati Vs Nvidia

I simply say search the forums. Nuf Said

Comment

you will get a lot of personal opinion by creating this thread, and I simply don't want to read through a lot of fanboyism.

Comment

Zooommgmgg!!!11~~!~11 Nvidia pwns t3h ATi Nubz0rzzz wit der gey Crosfir SLe iz deh pwnz0rzz!! Nvidia FTW!!11!~~1!+one! i g3t lik deh bestest FPs wit deh Nvidia Graphix!1!!!11~~ Dey r deh 1337 0wnz0rs!!1234!11

Comment

Originally posted by 4thebeavers
          Zooommgmgg!!!11~~!~11 Nvidia pwns t3h ATi Nubz0rzzz wit der gey Crosfir SLe iz deh pwnz0rzz!! Nvidia FTW!!11!~~1!+one! i g3t lik deh bestest FPs wit deh Nvidia Graphix!1!!!11~~ Dey r deh 1337 0wnz0rs!!1234!11
          ya...

Comment

Nnnoooozzz!!!

Ati Is T3h 1337 Nvidiots Is T3h Suxxxxorrzz!!!!111shift!!11!!eleven!!!

Comment

For BF2 you'd want nvidia, because nvidia supports EA by giving them money and donating GFX cards and stuff, so the nvidia cards are the more dominentlly payed attention to cards. Look on the bakc of the box it has the nvidia icon, and for all the BF franchise too. Now valve, that's ATI.

Comment

Surely this topic has been covered before?

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
                  For BF2 you'd want nvidia, because nvidia supports EA by giving them money and donating GFX cards and stuff, so the nvidia cards are the more dominentlly payed attention to cards. Look on the bakc of the box it has the nvidia icon, and for all the BF franchise too. Now valve, that's ATI.
                  Thats no reason to choose a brand. ATI has always run the BF series better than Nvidia since the 9500/9700 days. ATI also has better IQ with BF2.

Comment

this is gonna end up in a big flame thread I tell you lolz... but I personnaly like
                    Nvidia coz its very easy to use I guess lol dunno what ever is the best bank for the buck I buy... dont really care what it is I want performance for the cheapest price. :-)

Comment

All about price and the cost per performance.....

I voted Nvidia.

Comment

I have them both
                        it is your computer that makes the difference too
                        and what your expectations are of a video card.
                        both are good cards
                        use them wissely

Comment

ATi has a bit better quality of graphics on all games. On BF2 this ATi cards perform slightly better (price/speed), but on most othet games there is a minor speedadvantage for Nvidia (price/speed)

Comment

Next time search, even the community poll section has a lot of these. Anyways, it's kinda obvious that nvidia wins overall, i personally like ATi, but for my past year of experience here, most people like nvidia and hate ATi, it's a fact.

Comment

The topic has been flamed so much everywhere, no one gives a sh!t about it anymore, so there are rarely any flame wars on it anymore, haha.

When a $290 videocard can compete for the spot of the best videocard on the market, that's what you call skill and dominance. It's also called Nvidia.

Comment

Working...
                              X