Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can jet's cannons rip through Helos and Tanks in reality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can jet's cannons rip through Helos and Tanks in reality?

Originally posted by =[4th]=RedLeg View Post
    Of course I know that, I was referring to the title and mister raidyr.. Read the post..
    yeah I know, but there is no reason for half of the first page to say "A-10 can".

Comment

Kinda on an offtopic note , it would be nice if EA/DICE introduced destructive children for helo window screens and jet wings and so on , i.g if you shoot a hummer the window screen will smash or a jets wing will fly off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
        Kinda on an offtopic note , it would be nice if EA/DICE introduced destructive children for helo window screens and jet wings and so on , i.g if you shoot a hummer the window screen will smash or a jets wing will fly off.
        they obviously would do that if they could, meaning there is something holding them back like technology, you cant just have infinite content and destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by =[4th]=RedLeg View Post
          Do you think that this:

Cannot rip trough Tanks? Well, you decide.
          hmm bet you have to go prone to be accurate with that

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
            A10s are jets....

A=attack for support of ground forces

F=fighter anti plane

C=cargo AKA transport

B=bomber BOOOOOOOM!!!!!

I think that is what they stand for..maye it's just coincidence.
            I thought "jets" by definition meant they had a jet engine. Don't the A10's have twin turbines? Sorry to be 4n4l but it fits well with this thread in general

Comment

If I could add one thing to BF2, it'd be wind.

That'd take care of noob pilots from the gecko.

It'd be great if you had a challenge. Some maneuvers would become impossible. Some may become easier.

Comment

I would want man portable AA.

Comment

I use the cannon to take out helis, infantry, stingers etc and also use it to finish of tanks. A10 owns on AF.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3 View Post
                    If I could add one thing to BF2, it'd be wind.

That'd take care of noob pilots from the gecko.

It'd be great if you had a challenge. Some maneuvers would become impossible. Some may become easier.
                    when i first played battlefield, i thought there was some serious wind factors for helicopters. Then i realized how bad my joystick really was .

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                      when i first played battlefield, i thought there was some serious wind factors for helicopters. Then i realized how bad my joystick really was .
                      :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post

Haha lol

Gee I thought this thread was dead ( the question was answerd at post number three )

But lets keep it living.

I though bullet travel time in BF2 did not exist, until I had to gun down J10s.

So yeah, a good joystick will help, and I don't want to here any "M&K is fine too.

Just a tip; aim for the glass of attack helis. You can bring a chopper down with ANY gun (exept assault rifles, pistols and knife), for instance;

I wa son wake the other day testing some stuff out, I would shoot a weapon at a certain spot on Helis to see how much damage it could do.

To my surprise, A PKM will take out a chopper (unfourtunantly I do not remember how many rounds, but I will check again) really fast.

FAVs is a joke for taking em out, aim for glass and he is done B4 the TV even gets close.

M95 is stange....does less damage then PKM???

SRAW will kill the pilot and gunner with one cockpit hit (ohh boy I wish I saw there faces)

I will post more if asked, but that seems to be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                          heres something from wikipedia about the A10 Thunderbolts (btw which are mainly for attacking ground targets)
                          its designed for taking down tanks, NOT air combat (unlike most BF2 planes) and will overheat REALLY quick because of the chain gun

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                            Haha lol

Gee I thought this thread was dead ( the question was answerd at post number three )
                            Post 2

Comment

Working...
                            X