Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 ingame problems

Yo guys; I've got two more problems to report

1: the last two weeks I receive once and a while a message during the game: "player is gonna leave game" (quick translation of the Dutch version "speler gaat het spel verlaten").
    This sentence stay in the screen for a minute or so but nothing else happens?
    This warning mostly pops up when a vote is going on for *another* player; or sometimes it just pops up without any vote at all. Strange

2: (this one is already known I guess) I have an (annyoing) problem with picking up enemy kits to heal/supply ammo yourself. (this only happens with enemy kits) When I picked up the kit and throw myself a few bags, I pick up my own weapon again but the sound of healing/giving ammo just keep going on. Even if I respawn a few times/switch sides/wait for the map to restart, nothing helps, the sound just keeps looping. I was wondering if this sound is only 'locally' or could everybody hear it?

Thanks for the attention

Re: 2 ingame problems

The first problem there is really strange. You sure you haven't translated it wrong? Isn't it something like "connection problem" perhaps? I don't know dutch so I can't help ya.

Your second bug is a known sound bug. It can also happen to loop fire sounds, which normally can be heard by everyone and not only locally.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
      It can also happen to loop fire sounds, which normally can be heard by everyone and not only locally.
      dang that annoys me. and for some reason, it only happens to me when im playing support

Comment

Yep, I had the sound bug to.
        Is there a way to stop the sound except logging off?

FipZ

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
          Yep, I had the sound bug to.
          Is there a way to stop the sound except logging off?

FipZ
          move away form player
          kill player
          you die

Comment

Originally posted by [CMx]Adamshannon
            move away form player
            kill player
            you die
            huh?

FipZ