Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird moments?

What was a weird moment 4 u.

Once on sharqi i was the gunner in a MEC heli and we got shot down, he died but i had like no health. I (50 mi. away from shore) start swimming. Next thing i know the heli tries to finish me off. I (after survivng 5 waves of attacks) get to shore. I see a slupply crate and a AT guy by it. I knife him, get his kit, and hit the chopper once. It was kinda weird.

Also i sniped a piolet in a black hawk, idk if it was full but i thing one of the passengers got in the cockpit cus i diddnt crash.

Re: Weird moments?

I was playing warlord and I was ontop the hotel and someone dropped a hook off the top and was just hanging there. There were no spots I could shoot at him and I was assault so I couldnt drop a nade on him. So I hung there with him for a bit.

Comment

Hmmm. . . prolly getting stuck on top of the water tower on Mash (we were MEC) with my squad. There were snipers all around, 3 medics in my squad constantly reviving, I'm anti tank and getting ticked at the tanks camping us, so I parachute down right in front of a Marine, who runs past me. I'm sitting there like WTF you idiot you could have easily killed me, so I follow him and take him out with my pp-19. Just odd how he ran right past me.

Comment

I was on Warlord, as Insurgent on top of the SAS crane with my squad. An AT man was shot by a sniper so I revived him. He didn't look revived though. I though for some reason he was dead still so I paddled him again and he didn't revive. Then I see this body facing downward start crawling around on the floor! I guess he still technically could have shot his weapon but he didn't. About 15 seconds later he "was no more" and that was the end of that. Here's some screenies:

Comment

lol my weirdest thing is funny! i was in sharqi. going around patroling with my ak-101 hehe. then a sniper fall infront of me and dies.. i said holy **** to my self! then i after 2 mins i was in construckt site and another sniper fell infront off me! i said HOLY ****!!!! 2 snipers in a row...

Comment

Working...
          X