Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not on this given Sunday

Cmon guys, please stay on topic here.

Also this is not meant to offend the fine visitors of this site(that hasn't graduated yet), so we have summer coming and I have personely not had a great gaming experience until winter.

It has gotten worse but I still love to play and am glad to hear your thoughts.

And by the way, there ARE SOOOOO many guys that play BF2 that run hacks. I don't really let it bother me unless it is way out of this earth, but yeah they are there!

Comment

Originally posted by =ITF=_Popeye View Post
      Cmon guys, please stay on topic here.

Also this is not meant to offend the fine visitors of this site(that hasn't graduated yet), so we have summer coming and I have personely not had a great gaming experience until winter.

It has gotten worse but I still love to play and am glad to hear your thoughts.
      damn it forgot about the Summer holidays... 4 Months of Hell.... but QW should be out by then so might have something new to vent on

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
        damn it forgot about the Summer holidays... 4 Months of Hell.... but QW should be out by then so might have something new to vent on

LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
          damn it forgot about the Summer holidays... 4 Months of Hell....
          :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
            uhuh..

we dont condone hacks in any shape or form so i dont see wth your getting that from.
            I think he meant some of the community members.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
              I think he meant some of the community members.
              Namely the ones who don't agree with him.

Comment

oh yeh the kidzzzzzzz

i just wait till after 'bed' time now, usually crank up BF2 for some serious gameplay around 10pm. Kidzzz are a problem certainley, thats not to say they all are. For example....i have some younger persons in my clan ages 10 upwards who can be very annoying (some say us 26 yr olds are worse lol). But it took soooo long to get it thru to them that spam, rape, camp blah blah blah was not the way forward.

I still like BF2 sooo much, will maybe be Lt.Colonel soon. But having a horrid time playing at weekends and early evenings is enough to put a serious amount of people off the game, you can see the attitude of these kidzzzz on the forums too! and probably the main reason i hardly post here now

Comment

Working...
                X