• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not on this given Sunday

Ok, I do not like playing on Sunday's.

1. My ping sucks in Alaska

2. Kids are being tards

3. HACKERS, HACKERS, HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was playing on a Alaska server tonight and had great clean, fun games.

ALLLLL uuuvaa sudden, we are being raped by two guys(srry no shottys), and my feersome enemy said that we have hackers present.( I will name no names but he is REALLY a fine player).

I am now ranting and I wish to not.

This game is AWESOME in the right hands, and I will not play on sunday's forever more!

There are to many little kids that ARE way more educated than I (and this one holds a Masters in Geography), to play when they are up to no good could make me go postal...........j/k. (and ecuse me if I am old, but you kids can chap my *** from time to time)

But really, do I have to go to unranked, mods or not play on sundays?

I welcome the barrage of the gooey stuff that comes from what we eat!

Lets hear it!!

Re: Not on this given Sunday

Originally posted by =ITF=_Popeye View Post

2. Kids are being tards

ALLLLL uuuvaa sudden, we are being raped by two guys(srry no shottys), and my feersome enemy said that we have hackers present.( I will name no names but he is REALLY a fine player).

This game is AWESOME in the right hands, and I will not play on sunday's forever more!

There are to many little kids that ARE way more educated than I (and this one holds a Masters in Geography), to play when they are up to no good could make me go postal...........j/k.

But really, do I really have to go to unranked, mods or not play on sundays?

Lets hear it!!
    ROFL!

I hate the school holiday period, it tend to be a mass pilgrimage of annoying like accusers, chanting "OMFG YOU HAX4R!!!!!!!!!"

Little ****s.

Comment

2. Kids are being tards

There are to many little kids that ARE way more educated than I (and this one holds a Masters in Geography), to play when they are up to no good could make me go postal...........j/k. (and ecuse me if I am old, but you kids can chap my *** from time to time)

But really, do I have to go to unranked, mods or not play on sundays?

Lets hear it!!
      I'd be careful complaining about hackers on here, apparantly it's skill according to some!

Comment

Originally posted by BONTEMPI View Post
        I'd be careful complaining about hackers on here, apparantly it's skill according to some!

Yes you are so right, but who the #### are you to say that I was really complaining about hackers?

This thread was meant to be a reason not to play on Sunday.......OK?

Comment

Yes you are so right, but who the #### are you to say that I was really complaining about hackers?

This thread was meant to be a reason not to play on Sunday.......OK?

Don't get your knickers in a twist, it was in no way having a go at you

Comment

uhuh..

its those that have skill in the game and use it are the ones that get accused,

we dont condone hacks in any shape or form so i dont see wth your getting that from.

Back OT,

tbh i find weekends the worst for playing as all the kids are off from school & sometimes its just a nightmare to play, just think you have 5 days a week to play without them

Comment

Don't get your knickers in a twist, it was in no way having a go at you
              Thank you, for my gripe is not with you or anyone who plays a fine game.

This is just a great place to voice the crap that we all experience and I want to hear the other voices!

Comment

I have to agree that children really do seem to come out of the woodwork on sunday nights above all others.

My favorite 24/7 Daqing Oilfields server was just over-run by a clan called =wet= who seems to do absolutely nothing but mass-stat pad. I broke it up a couple times, but they were relentless.

I reported them to EACS, but I don't care if they get reset or not. They ruined a good game with their nonsense. I was 20-0 in the F-15.

Comment

Ah crap, It's bank holiday next week and I think one or two of the school are going to have a week off. Looks like I'm going to have a bad week next week

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                    uhuh..

its those that have skill in the game and use it are the ones that get accused,

we dont condone hacks in any shape or form so i dont see wth your getting that from.

Back OT,

tbh i find weekends the worst for playing as all the kids are off from school & sometimes its just a nightmare to play, just think you have 5 days a week to play without them

Hey Scinto, thanks for replying to this subject.

I might have not worded quite right what my point was about but you have helped in that matter. I am a working stiff so my weekend time is just as important as the young ones, but damn they are mischevous!

Comment

Thank you, for my gripe is not with you or anyone who plays a fine game.

This is just a great place to voice the crap that we all experience and I want to hear the other voices!

No probs mate

I tried to vent the same frustrations in another thread but you get jumped on for expressing your opinion.

Comment

Im givin you the E-Finger buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by noobcakezorzness View Post
                          Now now, children.

Comment

Originally posted by noobcakezorzness View Post
                            My E-life is over. Time to go E-mo. (This is a clicky link, so click it!)

Comment

WOFFLE

Comment

Working...
                              X