X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [POLL] Mi-28 or AH1z

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst View Post
    Cobra > all

If you have someone that is good with cannons gunning for you, you will rape just as much with the cobra as you do with the Mi-28... trust me I know.. I had chodda gunning and he was like the best with cannons.

Mi-28 is just for people that can't handle the chaingun in the Z-10/AH-1Z.. Everything about the Mi-28 sucks except for the cannon, and it can do pretty tight barrel rolls.. Probably because of it's weight/momentum idk.

But idk.. Z-10 is pretty good too.. Like someone else said, you have the J-10 on your side, and you have cannons that can look slightly behind you, and they can look 90* downwards, which is a big plus. Also it feels like the Z-10/Mi-28's missles travel faster than the AH-1Z... I don't know why..
    totally

Comment

I prefer the Apache...

...and at times the Eurocopter Tiger

Comment

i prefer the Cobra

mainly because:

more agile, harder to hit then the beast of the havoc

and i love the cannon, yeh its weak but when you doing the whole cricle round a base move, if you know were the cannon is shooting (i.e like the how bombs travel it has spedd blah blah) then it can seriously own, it seems mroe accurate out of the cannons

and it must just be me coz i think the havocs cannon blows against choppers i'd expect it to be much more effective

Comment

I dont remember what the euro chopper was like, thats why I downloaded wake airshow since i cant install euro forces again for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
            I prefer the Apache...

...and at times the Eurocopter Tiger
            the apache is probably the best, but it is different, meaning the SF helos require less teamwork.

the tiger i think sucks, it flys so clumsily, and good luck taking off with it. Its a pain in the *** when it flips over for no apparant reason when your on the ground.

i would have to say ah1z is better, and even though a pro can rack up points with the gun, it still doesnt stand a chance against the havocs grenade bullets. And in close ranges, when its difficult to line up your gunner, the havoc's gun rips the cobra to pieces with just a few rounds.

Cobra>All though.

Comment

little bird > everything else when flown by a pro

havoks canon wont even register on that thing, u can shoot it forever, the only way to take it down is with a TV which is pretty hard when the thing is sliding

woot 2000 posts

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
                little bird > everything else when flown by a pro

havoks canon wont even register on that thing, u can shoot it forever, the only way to take it down is with a TV which is pretty hard when the thing is sliding

woot 2000 posts
                i know what you mean. this one guy part of UTAC named pcgaming something is pro with it. I get like silver and gold medals just for being an engineer on that damn thing. hes gotten hundreds of points on regular rounds.

Comment

I dont pilot choo-pers often and as a gunner idd say the mi 28 because of the cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst View Post
                    If you have someone that is good with cannons gunning for you, you will rape just as much with the cobra as you do with the Mi-28.
                    Agreed.

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                    If you're in a helicopter, infantry shouldn't be your main concern, hence why the MI28's cannon is only a small bonus. It's a piece of garbage in every other area.
                    Totally agreed.

To come to the point: Mi-28 vs. AH-1Z is just like APC vs. tank. Practically you have no chance.

Comment

the euro copter drops as soon as you switch which makes it extremely difficult to make long range TV-shots unless you want to fly really high all round.

Comment

The Mec one for sure I like its big missle range especialy when I use it.

Comment

Hm, that's interesting to hear... I find it MUCH easier to hit with the narrow-spread missiles on the AH-1z and the Z-10

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
                            ohyea if ur good with the canon u an rape in all choppers, i suckwith all canons but myfriend is pretty good

example below :laugh:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...1-38-23-40.png
                            THATS DECENT...=)

and NO we werent raping T.V. only

Comment

i can gun with the havoc blind folded

Comment

Originally posted by -FHM-Mad_Max
                                THATS DECENT...=)

and NO we werent raping T.V. only

hehe good stuff

5 deaths is not much considering I hate flying on wake

Comment

Working...
                                X