Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [POLL] Mi-28 or AH1z

AH of course!

And this talk about camouflage on the MI-28 and Z-10 is just wrong. Your in the sky, why do you want to look like a tree? I look up and all I see is this big black thing in the distance letting me know where to put that TV faster.

Cobra owns, period.

Comment

Well the underside of all the helos is white, so you blend, but the top of the mi-28 and the z-10 is tree like so it blends in from above....

Comment

^^ lol

So I didn't vote either..they are both good. And i think they are both realy beautiful helis.

I find it easy in a jet to take down an MI28 and sometimes harder to take out AH1Z so I'd have to say I don't fly MIs often....

Comment

Originally posted by AerialDistortion
          the euro copter drops as soon as you switch which makes it extremely difficult to make long range TV-shots unless you want to fly really high all round.
          I still love it for some reason, I mean, the thing feels very fast, but if you get in a dive, it is hard to pull out with. But it seems like one of the most agile helo of them all. Yeah, it sucks for the gunner because you have to pick the nose up more then most birds for him to shoot level. I still love it.

But, I think the Apache is where it is at. It has all the great qualities of the Cobra, but with a step up. Still you can't beat that cannon on the Havoc.

Comment

Apache wins in the splash damage department

Comment

AH-1Z, this thing is so nice, you cannot dislike it.

Comment

After further inspection(playing), I've decided to reconsider my vote for Mi-28, what a PIA, the thing is so wide, you can't hit ****, I miss tanks with it, TANKS! the missles just land on the side of them, that's how wide it is, Cobra is the best!, it's a pilot's helo!

Comment

Originally posted by SharpShooter
                  After further inspection(playing), I've decided to reconsider my vote for Mi-28, what a PIA, the thing is so wide, you can't hit ****, I miss tanks with it, TANKS! the missles just land on the side of them, that's how wide it is, Cobra is the best!, it's a pilot's helo!
                  When I'm the Mi28, I fly parallel to tanks and apcs while facing them in order to shoot rockets. It works wonderfully.

Comment

yea, that's not too easy though in maps like sharqi (even though that isn't the best place to helo whore lol)

Comment

i cant say i fly all that much, but from when i do, id have to say the MI-28 is better for me. however, as it is bulkier, i tend to land more hits on this with the AT rocket than i do on the AH1Z so im guessing thats a con...............

sharpshooter, are you refering to the rockets fired by the pilot yer? thats weird, cause i like the MI-28 better for that, as it seems the rockets actally go where the rticule is, whereas with the AH1Z they seem to be a bit under it (or is it over?) anyway it dont line up as easy as the other one is my point............

Comment

Anyone saying the AH1Z/Z10's cannons suck is a noob.

Comment

Ok to me the Cobra (AH-1z) is the best with faster tv missle and pretty slim. Its also good for camo too you know. If the cobra is in high alt and u look up, sinces the cobra is white, u may not see it. (It may just be me since my low geaphic settings).

Havoc is a fata$$ helicopter. THe tv is slow like a fata$$ whor3. Camo is good but the Havocs gun is very powerful but ony 450 while cobra has 900.
                          Havocs are so fat u can hardly to a barrel roll without losing 30-40 alt. Havoc is good for infantry but Ah1z is good for air or more like air attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by *DEAD* View Post
                            Havocs are so fat u can hardly to a barrel roll without losing 30-40 alt.
                            I've always found that the Mi-28 barrels better than all the other vBF2 choppers. But mabye that's just me.

Anyway, AH1z for me. Primarily as a pilot, it's easier to line my gunner up in the cobra. I just have to place my reticule on the target and let my gunner do the rest. Whereas in the Havok, I have to line the target up somewhere between my reticule and the
                            "gunner view direction" bar.

And the AH1z's smaller

Comment

I absolutely love the AH1Z, and hate the Mi-28 lol

Comment

Working...
                              X