Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal note to all MEDICS !!!!!

Cheese-and-Rice

Don't frackin' revive until you clear the frackin' area first!

I just want to poke myself in the eye with a red-hot stick when a medic revives me in a fire-fight, only to get terminated IMMEDIATELY (if not sooner) after revival!

Note: your side-arm and rifle have bullets, and the tax-payers and your squad leaders and commanders have already given you the green light to use them!

!!!!! Shoot first; revive second !!!!!

Re: Personal note to all MEDICS !!!!!

You're wasting your breath.. err finger-typing.. They're still gonna do it. It's in their best interest to revive you multiple times, to milk your predicament, so as to augment their score so they appear elite on the ending scoreboard.

Comment

Im a medic ocasionally, but i wait until we dont have any big tango's lurking around. I also hate when a medic comes to revive you when a grenade has just been dropped, always fun..

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty View Post
        You're wasting your breath.. err finger-typing.. They're still gonna do it. It's in their best interest to revive you multiple times, to milk your predicament, so as to augment their score so they appear elite on the ending scoreboard.
        I'm guilty of this, but not really for the scoreboard. I just need enough e-penis till I get the engineer guns and it's time to play exclusively for fun. By 40K the whole idea of earning stats died for me anyway.

Oh, and in some way, it's padding.

Comment

I've been #1 in so many rounds as a medic, it's so easy. I no longer respect anyone who is #1 on their team if they played a medic.

Be an engineer and #1, or an assault guy. Then you have my respect.

By the way, I don't mean YOU literally, camper... YOU as in anyone

Comment

Yeah is very easy to score high as medic, few revives, plenty of medic packs thrown about and a few kills = lotsa points.

All goood though as the L85A1 rocks!

Comment

1. I want a point.

2. If it's all hell breaking lose, I'm going to revive you because I need backup.

3. Quit whining.

Comment

Originally posted by Oaf Hamper
                2. If it's all hell breaking lose, I'm going to revive you because I need backup.
                Good point.

Comment

I tend to use that as a disraction, if a tank comes round the corner, for example, I'll revive the nearest teamate and peg it

Comment

Originally posted by н Ψ в Я і D ọ M д View Post
                    I tend to use that as a disraction, if a tank comes round the corner, for example, I'll revive the nearest teamate and peg it
                    :laugh:

Comment

Ok ...I play medic about 1/3 of the time, and I will NOT revive anyone unless I can survive doing it. I'm not dying to revive someone. If the time is not right, tough beans, you can lay there calling 'medic!' all you want. I try to see how you got killed so it doesn't happen to me, and then, I will revive. Sometimes, even if its a bit risky, I would try to revive the Squad Leader, but trust me, I look out for #1 first. If I'm the last guy and trying to cap a flag, I will revive, but even then the time has to be right. There are lots of circumstances, but someone has to stay alive, and I would just as soon, it were me :-)

Comment

sometimes i do that but...

its only so i can extend the time they are revivable so i can clear the area then get them up so we can move on

so
                        killed
                        revived
                        killed
                        revived
                        spotted enme
                        kill enme
                        revive
                        kick serious butt (hopefully)

Comment

If there is 1 guy hovering around your body, sure. But in a game where at any moment a chinese helicopter could give me a TV guided missile up the ***, I am not going to take the time and try to down it with my G36.

Sorry.

Comment

Sometimes revive first works better, especially on I/O servers.

So long as there isn't a baddy with a GP-30 around, your 'savior' will probably absorb most of the hits before you do.

I happen to love it when they revive first...since I love using the GL... I just wait for the perfect moment... muahahahahahaha

Comment

I spread medic lov-a-lot, stuff happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X