Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 2 years of BF2...I think I am finally sick of it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: After 2 years of BF2...I think I am finally sick of it.

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
    Did they never teach you about Parody and Satire in Grade 12 English?

I fail to see the relevance between the two. If you are a soldier, then I respect you for that, but I don't respect you for the way you speak on these web-forums. I especially don't like the way you speak for an entire community, and then turn on the TBF2 community because it doesn't share your obviously irrational views and opinions.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

I speak for myself only, I have never suggested otherwise.

Yes I am Soldier and have seen quite a bit of action so until you have, stop acting like your a hardman.

Anyway i'm bored with bantering words with a no mark like you!

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune
      i think it is near impossible, or impossible for that matter, to make a multiplayer game like this without having some function of cheap kills. There are those things that can be easily removed, such as claymores and j-10 imbalance, but others are just due to lag or your just out of luck. It may seem like people "one shot" you, but trust me, in most cases it isnt.
      indeed.
      yesterday i was in the USMC team and my brother was in the MEC team on S@K.
      he shot me down with the pistol and i said "WITH ONE SHOT???"
      he said "no, the whole magazine is empty"

i also had it the other way around, where i shot someone with 6 bullets and then he said i am cheating because i killed him with one shot.
      or someone is still not dead after i fired a whole P90 magazine from 2 m distance into his chest.

We all know that every online games gets into troubles as soon as your ping is not low and steady.

the other problem are flaws in the design of BF2 (especialy the netcode).
      so if you see someone doing strange things when playing, then its mostlikely not a cheater

all of that can be very frustrating, but most of the time i have fun

Comment

Originally posted by BONTEMPI View Post
        I speak for myself only, I have never suggested otherwise.
        Alright then, but your posts on other threads make me wonder.

Yes I am Soldier and have seen quite a bit of action so until you have, stop acting like your a hardman.
        As a soldier, is it not your duty to follow the ideals of Equality, and Justice that it is your job to protect? Where is the justice in making accusations without proof. Where is the equality in believing you're better than somebody merely because you happen to be a soldier?

Being a soldier commands respect. I already stated that I respect you for it. Sadly all that respect goes out the window the moment you start spewing hate.

Anyway i'm bored with bantering words with a no mark like you!
        You'll be back.

Comment

Dairuka, reading your responses to this thread has improved my vocabulary. I don't think I've ever seen as many big words in a thread here

Comment

Working...
          X