Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 2 years of BF2...I think I am finally sick of it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockMancuso
    Guest replied
    Re: After 2 years of BF2...I think I am finally sick of it.

Dairuka, reading your responses to this thread has improved my vocabulary. I don't think I've ever seen as many big words in a thread here

Leave a comment:

• Dairuka
    replied

Originally posted by BONTEMPI View Post
    I speak for myself only, I have never suggested otherwise.
    Alright then, but your posts on other threads make me wonder.

Yes I am Soldier and have seen quite a bit of action so until you have, stop acting like your a hardman.
    As a soldier, is it not your duty to follow the ideals of Equality, and Justice that it is your job to protect? Where is the justice in making accusations without proof. Where is the equality in believing you're better than somebody merely because you happen to be a soldier?

Being a soldier commands respect. I already stated that I respect you for it. Sadly all that respect goes out the window the moment you start spewing hate.

Anyway i'm bored with bantering words with a no mark like you!
    You'll be back.

Leave a comment:

• sid6.5
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Neptune
    i think it is near impossible, or impossible for that matter, to make a multiplayer game like this without having some function of cheap kills. There are those things that can be easily removed, such as claymores and j-10 imbalance, but others are just due to lag or your just out of luck. It may seem like people "one shot" you, but trust me, in most cases it isnt.
    indeed.
    yesterday i was in the USMC team and my brother was in the MEC team on S@K.
    he shot me down with the pistol and i said "WITH ONE SHOT???"
    he said "no, the whole magazine is empty"

i also had it the other way around, where i shot someone with 6 bullets and then he said i am cheating because i killed him with one shot.
    or someone is still not dead after i fired a whole P90 magazine from 2 m distance into his chest.

We all know that every online games gets into troubles as soon as your ping is not low and steady.

the other problem are flaws in the design of BF2 (especialy the netcode).
    so if you see someone doing strange things when playing, then its mostlikely not a cheater

all of that can be very frustrating, but most of the time i have fun

Leave a comment:

• BONTEMPI
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
    Did they never teach you about Parody and Satire in Grade 12 English?

I fail to see the relevance between the two. If you are a soldier, then I respect you for that, but I don't respect you for the way you speak on these web-forums. I especially don't like the way you speak for an entire community, and then turn on the TBF2 community because it doesn't share your obviously irrational views and opinions.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

I speak for myself only, I have never suggested otherwise.

Yes I am Soldier and have seen quite a bit of action so until you have, stop acting like your a hardman.

Anyway i'm bored with bantering words with a no mark like you!

Leave a comment:

• Dairuka
    replied

Originally posted by BONTEMPI
    Who cares what you are? I'm black so what's your point?
    Did they never teach you about Parody and Satire in Grade 12 English?

My statement was down to the way you lord it around here, taking sad little screenshots of your latest score, when you have never seen real warfare.
    I fail to see the relevance between the two. If you are a soldier, then I respect you for that, but I don't respect you for the way you speak on these web-forums. I especially don't like the way you speak for an entire community, and then turn on the TBF2 community because it doesn't share your obviously irrational views and opinions.

So I will not be told what to say or what you do by an idiot that thinks he's something special because of a stupid computer game.
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• noobcakezorzness
    Guest replied

13 years of livin life and i think im tired of it... i aint gonna quit. No matter what game you play there will always be an omfg haxxor ect.

Leave a comment:

• BONTEMPI
    Guest replied

So that means you're a hacker by your own standards.

Since you like to judge people so much, did I mention that I'm also a Liberal Black Muslim who supports Abortion and Stem Cell Research?

I don't get the purpose of this statement. It appears that you're missing a subject in your second sentence, which causes it to come out as nonsense.

Maturity and Age are mutually exclusive, as you've proven with your childish post.
    Who cares what you are? I'm black so what's your point?

My statement was down to the way you lord it around here, taking sad little screenshots of your latest score, when you have never seen real warfare.

So I will not be told what to say or what to do by an idiot that thinks he's something special because of a stupid computer game.

Leave a comment:

• Monkey_Priest_UK
    Guest replied

My scores are often 22-18, not much of a gap between kills and deaths, so that's proof I don't hack/ cheat.

Leave a comment:

• Dairuka
    replied

I think you stay up late and drink too much coffee son, I have had 51 kills in a game before, but then i've only started playing this game again so it's getting better and better.
    So that means you're a hacker by your own standards.

I can judge who the **** I want to judge boy, nobody can tell me otherwise.
    Since you like to judge people so much, did I mention that I'm also a Liberal Black Muslim who supports Abortion and Stem Cell Research?

Anyway who cares about stats? I have never been but you do, but i'd like to see you try it in real life, I have and it's not what you think, infact you'd cry for your mum.
    I don't get the purpose of this statement. It appears that you're missing a subject in your second sentence, which causes it to come out as nonsense.

So don't tell me what I can and can't say, until your grown up enough
    Maturity and Age are mutually exclusive, as you've proven with your childish post.

Leave a comment:

• BONTEMPI
    Guest replied

So you're assuming that I'm a hacker, because I produce results that seem unattainable by your ideals?

Is that how you judge people? Who put you in a position to judge people anyways? Why do you assume you speak for the community?

I've never even tried the demo.
    I think you stay up late and drink too much coffee son, I have had 51 kills in a game before, but then i've only started playing this game again so it's getting better and better.

I can judge who the **** I want to judge boy, nobody can tell me otherwise.

Anyway who cares about stats? I have never been but you do, but i'd like to see you try it in real life, I have and it's not what you think, infact you'd cry for your mum.

So don't tell me what I can and can't say, until your grown up enough

Leave a comment:

• Dairuka
    replied

Then I'd say you really are a hacker
    So you're assuming that I'm a hacker, because I produce results that seem unattainable by your ideals?

Is that how you judge people? Who put you in a position to judge people anyways? Why do you assume you speak for the community?

You must think every person who plays in CAL-M is a hacker then. They'll take one look at those results and scoff saying, "Been there done that, against players five hundred times better than pub newbs."

Now piss off and play 2142
    I've never even tried the demo.

Leave a comment:

• BONTEMPI
    Guest replied

HBD's Ghost Town with Vehicles on.

Foreign Legion's Warlord with Vehicles on.

One was with the M24, and the other was with the SVD.
    Then I'd say you really are a hacker

Now piss off and play 2142

Leave a comment:

• Dairuka
    replied

This was in a vehicle game not IO.

HBD's Ghost Town with Vehicles on.

Foreign Legion's Warlord with Vehicles on.

One was with the M24, and the other was with the SVD.

Leave a comment:

• BONTEMPI
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Dairuka
    Are you going to say that I hack now?

This is not unusual for me either. On stages such as Jalalabad and Daqing Oilfields on Infantry Only I've easily averaged at about 70 kills per 20 minute game. Deaths vary on the skill of the other team.

Thank you.
    This was in a vehicle game not IO.

Leave a comment:

• Dairuka
    replied

Have to agree with some of your points, but Sydus has annoyed me by suggesting it is only down to skill when I and everybody else has come across these hackers in games!
    I've never come across a hacker in my course of 650 hours of gaming. I've never personally seen an Aimbot before.

I've only found building exploiters/glitchers and stat padders.

Perhaps the most common cheats out there being wall hacks and radar hacks I've heard a lot about; but I've never really suspected anybody of them, merely because to me, they're an inconsequential advantage. Just because they know where I am, doesn't mean they can kill me. Even if they can see me, it's not like I can't see them thanks to UAV and Spotting.

If I did ever find a hacker however, I'd follow him around garnering proof by joining his team, taking screen shots, taking down notes of events, and taking video captions of his illegal use of a third party aiming program. If I were an administrator and I suspected somebody of wall hacking or radar hacking, I'd frequently take Punkbuster screenshots.

It's not like we can't fight back against hackers.

A guy called G-Casey was top everygame with 50 + kills and about 3 losses as a sniper, that's ******** and everybody knew he was hacking but we couldn't boot him for some strange reason? I wonder why
    Are you going to say that I hack now?

This is not unusual for me either. On stages such as Jalalabad and Daqing Oilfields on Infantry Only I've easily averaged at about 50-70 kills with the sniper rifle per 20 minute game. Deaths vary on the skill of the other team.

I don't mind when sombody kills me fair and square, fair do's, but I do mind when sombody accuses me of moaning when I felt I had a valid point to.
    How do you judge what is fair and square?

Anyway I've said my piece and that's the end of it, so sydus we'll agree to disagree on this subject.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X