Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 2 years of BF2...I think I am finally sick of it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: After 2 years of BF2...I think I am finally sick of it.

In your starting post of this thread, you ended it with, 'Speak up'.

I take that as an invite to post my opinion on your thread. If you expected everyone to be on your side, well you thought wrong.

I'd also like to thank you for your choice selection of insulting words. Apparently you are not peaceful.

You know Im right when I say what you did on the carrier is cheap.

And the last thin you wanna' do is try and insult Dairuka. He's gonna' rip you a new one.

Comment

Im Tired Of This!

Bunny Hopping And Dolhpin Diving! Ftw!

Comment

BF2 is so above other games in terms of game play IMO. COD2 is full of damn nade spammers and people running around with full autos. It's mindless game play that 8 year olds could do. BF2, at this point in time, has by far the best game play of any FPS, there is so much stuff to do in BF2, so many options.

Comment

Originally posted by H*S_Shellshock View Post
          BF2 is so above other games in terms of game play IMO. COD2 is full of damn nade spammers and people running around with full autos. It's mindless game play that 8 year olds could do. BF2, at this point in time, has by far the best game play of any FPS, there is so much stuff to do in BF2, so many options.
          Though I don't disagree with your statement, there are some rounds in BF2 there isn't much difference in that regard. You just have nade spamming supply guys and zombie, self-reviving, leap-frogging packs of angry medics to deal with .

Originally posted by BONTEMPI View Post
          Things that bug me are

2) People with grenade launchers seem to judge the distance too accurate for them not to be cheating.
          I've been accused of cheating for doing just that many times, and for the Eryx hitting them as they run, jump, chopper, and even plane. Everyone who knows and has played with me knows that I have shot endless rocket rounds that missed to get to the accuracy and deadliness I now have.

The same goes for grenade launching. With thousands and thousands of inaccurate shots made over time, it pretty much turns into second nature after a while, and range and aim improves. I still miss 1-3 shots due to nade deviation (why it shoots out 45 degrees at times is beyond me). It will just appear to you if I kill you 3 times in a row that I'm cheating - when in fact I probably shot about 15 times between your deaths

Comment

Tired of BF2?????
            Go play mods, some mods are fun as hell
            No smacktards great games

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
              So you`re one of those "OMG BS NO WAY AYOU COIULD MAKE THAT SHOT!" people?
              It takes practice and when you have had a lot of it, you can sniper with the 203.
              I`m pretty good with 203 myself. I often use it instead of the gun itself. It`s much more deadly and accurate.
              I was refering to an incident where I was miles away from a guy, that I took out 1st, he then got revived and suddenly knew where I was even though I was behind cover one grenade launch and it landed right on me!

Now it was either luck because he couldn't have possibly known where I was, or cheating!

I go with cheating, it just spoils the game totally, but some people need to do it to feel good

Comment

I was refering to an incident where I was miles away from a guy, that I took out 1st, he then got revived and suddenly knew where I was even though I was behind cover one grenade launch and it landed right on me!

Now it was either luck because he couldn't have possibly known where I was, or cheating!

I go with cheating, it just spoils the game totally, but some people need to do it to feel good

dude shut up, i hate people like you. go play tetris, the last 2 sentences of yours mean you have NO idea how to use tactics in this game, before you start calling hax maybe you should learn how things work in bf2. people SPOT people in this game, i have killed MANY a person using splash damage etc just from spots or UAV,

maybe he thought you were cheating by taking him out miles away probably while he was jumping.

Originally posted by ent|ty View Post
                The same goes for grenade launching. With thousands and thousands of inaccurate shots made over time, it pretty much turns into second nature after a while, and range and aim improves. I still miss 1-3 shots due to nade deviation (why it shoots out 45 degrees at times is beyond me). It will just appear to you if I kill you 3 times in a row that I'm cheating - when in fact I probably shot about 15 times between your deaths
                i can see that, dude 35% accuracy with the tube, jeez all those super long range shots eh, with almost 6k kills i have brought my accuracy to 70% with it, funny thing i rarely get called on hax with it even tho jeez i can make some nice shots, just have problems with those ledge enemies way above you, those are a bytch

Comment

8 year olds could do CoD2, but 5 year olds could do BF2.

Comment

Big Haze I do agree with some of your comments what you have made makes sense since EA did give indication of a new patch at a guess that been put on the shelf now. But, it a good game only a few spoil it using wall glitch, and possible cheats although it not possible to shout out you cheating little **** when you know that you can not tell. Also the person is hardly going to admit to it if he/she was.

As for the comments made
                    GenHoffman saying "You my friend are pathetic" why did you even comment you are 40 years old and some of the kids on this forum have more sense than you.

It happen to me I get killed by people using the wall glitch but hey I just move to a new server when all play the game as it was meant to be. What I can suggest HAZE is take time out and come back to it.

Comment

COD2 is full of damn nade spammers and people running around with full autos. It's mindless game play that 8 year olds could do. BF2, at this point in time, has by far the best game play of any FPS, there is so much stuff to do in BF2, so many options.
                      BF2 is the same, random deviation+cone of fire = spray and pray, and you get 4 nades, instead of the 1-2 nades you get in COD. Also, it looks like you went to one of those retarded 100 player servers or something, the game is not meant for that many people, it is meant for 10-20 people, 25 at most.

Comment

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by ElFipso View Post
                        BTW, I think there is a new patch on the way.....
                        Do you believe in Santa too?
                        We'll see....

Comment

Re: After 2 years of dicking around I have been owned recently

BigHaze next time just say your opinions into a voice recorder and play it over and over to yourself, it seems to be the only thing you accept.

And I quote my reply sentence: After 2 years of dicking around I have been owned recently

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
                            [/COLOR]

dude shut up, i hate people like you. go play tetris, the last 2 sentences of yours mean you have NO idea how to use tactics in this game, before you start calling hax maybe you should learn how things work in bf2. people SPOT people in this game, i have killed MANY a person using splash damage etc just from spots or UAV,

maybe he thought you were cheating by taking him out miles away probably while he was jumping.

i can see that, dude 35% accuracy with the tube, jeez all those super long range shots eh, with almost 6k kills i have brought my accuracy to 70% with it, funny thing i rarely get called on hax with it even tho jeez i can make some nice shots, just have problems with those ledge enemies way above you, those are a bytch

Why don't you **** off you sad little ****

Your the type of kid that gets bullied at school, and deserving of it

Comment

Im getting sick of:

Idiots constantly tking you for any vehicle.
                              Idiots who don't revive you at all.
                              Idiots who don't know what teamwork is.
                              Idiots who sit in the alleway shooting anything that spawns.
                              Idiots that put claymores on the spawn points or C4.
                              Idiot admins which is 90% of BF2 admins.
                              Idiots that stand in a line infront of your jet, its their jet.
                              Idiots that fire AT rockets into the Jet before anyone gets there.
                              Idiots that get the chopper over and over just to crash on take off.
                              Idiots that can't fly for **** and end up going round in circles all round.
                              Nearly every German player.
                              German servers.
                              Idiots that blow up everything with the USS ESSEX on the carrier.
                              J10 whores.
                              J10 noobs who rape the carrier all day long.
                              Those who sit at airfield/helipad whilst they are gona all round.

List goes on. Bf2 has some of the worst players on any MP game out there.

Comment

Why don't you **** off you sad little ****

Your the type of kid that gets bullied at school, and deserving of it
                                yet you cry hax everytime you get owned? i just chalk it up to skill unless there is definative proof. zomg he noob tubed me when i was hiding, he must be cheating... ooook.

Comment

Working...
                                X