Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guy yelled becuase I didn't let him kill me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A guy yelled becuase I didn't let him kill me....

Originally posted by gypsyd01 View Post
    OK! Your first sentance I agree with as it is common sence and is proper team play.

However, you can not tell me most pilots bomb a ship or main base to keep enemy jets on the ground, that is rubbish, they do it to get the points. If a team loses all it's flags and has only their uncap left, so be it, it's their fault and they should expect a raping.

To do it when there's other battles going on is just making a crap game for all other players including those on your team who play to have a game and can't because jets are killing everyone.

I must add that this is my view only on Servers that promote non baseraping game play. If I play on a server promoting baserape then fine, rape away.

PS skill is part of all games, including backgammon!

B***dy hell mate are you pulling my p***er. I've just looked at your stats and they look like this:

Aviator: 2x deaths 0x kills total time 00:01:23

Helicopter: 9x deaths 4xkills total time 00:14:45
    Theres no way to talk to a whiner, it seems you're more worried about your own stats because you want to just stand on the carrier spamming e for the next helo or jet to spawn. It's not our fault you can't step off the main deck when a J10 approaches or any other aircraft for that matter.

No one is going to play the game the way you see fit or anyone else, if it was intended to be played differently it wouldn't have been made this way. Regardless of points or kills, on unranked servers I see people disabling enemy aircraft or "grounding" them rather often so it has nothing to do with points.

It's common sense of warfare even though its a game, if they don't have to tools to fight, how can they defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred) View Post
      Theres no way to talk to a whiner, it seems you're more worried about your own stats because you want to just stand on the carrier spamming e for the next helo or jet to spawn. It's not our fault you can't step off the main deck when a J10 approaches or any other aircraft for that matter.

No one is going to play the game the way you see fit or anyone else, if it was intended to be played differently it wouldn't have been made this way. Regardless of points or kills, on unranked servers I see people disabling enemy aircraft or "grounding" them rather often so it has nothing to do with points.

It's common sense of warfare even though its a game, if they don't have to tools to fight, how can they defeat.

Sorry big guy, you really have lost me with your babling. Any way I believe you are trying to get a rise out of me. Admit it you are, aren't you? 0 kills in jet :laugh: give me a break! OMG I'm getting dragged into the most least important discussion of my life. It's a game gypsy, it's a game!

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag
        I dunno about other stuff but F15 is way easier to fly then SU, it handles almost as easy as fighters, SU feels heavy
        It does, but you will not be able to outfly the Su with the F15. It turns just too wide. Cannon practice, thats all it is

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r View Post
          ....some little turd hops into a (no skill) weapon and then runs away if he fails to get a quick kill
          I'm chuckling over here... life must be so hard for you sitting in that comfy little fighter jet.

Comment

Working...
          X