Biggest whiner going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest whiner going

hey all, after being transferred to youtube from a link in this forum, this vid was advertised after the end of the vid.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

the title is "Why MEC sucks on Karkand" i tell ya this kid is moaning about everything going.
    at one point he says, "look, they travel in groups, whats with that?" !!!!
    just watch it, i was amazed at the things he moans about

Re: Biggest whiner going

he is i stuppid muppet'

Comment

I have to admit everything he said was true. I spose thats one reason not to kill him.

Comment

lol he complains to much,

clay/nade spammer....

Comment

Funny, he complains about not being able to hold flags, then spawns as a sniper, and drives away from one as the enemy is taking it...typical.

Comment

Looks likes he's learning how to play and sees the errors of others.

Thats not to say he aint a noob.

I mean, the dudes teabagging a leg !!!

Comment

I would say it's more of a comedy vid...

FipZ

Comment

Scrinto has spoken.

As for the guy playing, well...first off he sucks.

If you know they are spawn killing he should spawn else where.

He doesn't know how to shoot.

Claywhore?

He is rather poor in reflexes and reaction, he does not use common sense.

In my opinion Karkand should only have HMMWVs and Vodniks.

That is why when I play Karkand, I do it in IO, all the other maps I play with vehicles.

Karkand is too small fr vehicles in my opinion also , Mashtuur is the best infantry mix with vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
                  Looks likes he's learning how to play and sees the errors of others.

Thats not to say he aint a noob.

I mean, the dudes teabagging a leg !!!
                  Hes got 300 hours invested in the game, and he still lacks common sense.

Hes a hopeless case, and deserves to wallow in his own emo music after a bad round of Karkand. I just hope he remembers that it's down the street, not across it.

Comment

That song was despressing.

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18 View Post
                      That song was despressing.
                      It was depressing because they grouped together. Whats with groups anyways? Why do they always group together. Waaah.

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post
                        hey all, after being transferred to youtube from a link in this forum, this vid was advertised after the end of the vid.
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

the title is "Why MEC sucks on Karkand" i tell ya this kid is moaning about everything going.
                        at one point he says, "look, they travel in groups, whats with that?" !!!!
                        just watch it, i was amazed at the things he moans about
                        OMFG CRUMPS I haven't seen you in so long!

Comment

That guy sucks and moans too much ... why are they in groups - are you stupid, its called teamwork, if you tried it sometime you might live a little longer and have a better gaming experience!

Comment

Originally posted by xj0hnx View Post
                            Funny, he complains about not being able to hold flags, then spawns as a sniper, and drives away from one as the enemy is taking it...typical.
                            haha, thats the bit i laughed the most at, i thought hes moaning bout not holding n he gets a bolt action rifle. nice one mate!!!

Originally posted by Cherni_95
                            OMFG CRUMPS I haven't seen you in so long!
                            whayyyyyyyy. yeh i dont come on here as much as i used to any more

Comment

that dude sucks major balls....seriously.....he's one of those idiots who throw claymores at ppl instead of using his guns, or even his knife....

he knifes one person....once, and says 'pwned', and he tea baggs some random guy.....

then he complains that ppl are in squads....OMFG squads in a squad based game!!!! oh noes!!

i think this guy should take a vacation from that hell hole karkand, try a week at any other venue, and learn how the game is supposed to be played....

Comment

Working...
                              X