Base raping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Base raping

Honestly for those that remember there used to be allot of base raping in old DC,.....allot,..... The only way to handle it is to counter the raper, that simple, adapt and move on. Dcon as well as DC are more about killing the enemy, causing chaos and winning the map at all costs than anything else.
    Wait until the re-do Basrah's Edge.......or some of the other maps,...the rapeage will continue just learn to counter it and the game goes back to normal.

Comment

I usually go Spec Ops, and sorry, if you think I'm going to stay out of your uncap then you're completely mistaken. I usually get a team of myself and a few friends, and then fly/drive to the back of the base(s) and then begin to C4 every Artillery, SCUD launcher and Helo that spawns before hiding then repeating this every so often.

Comment

Ok so i was playing El Al last night and i tell you what. those damn US had A10s strafing our base before i could even get into a vehicle. We got our asses Raped like a white girl on prom night... and what did i do? Did i whine and moan about how much it suxs to be base raped.... Nope i left and found a new server...

Comment

DC is all about base raping, sorry guys but it is and always has been. the servers with no base raping rules sit empty. any other server is just a race to the enemy main to spawn kill people. the majority of the players aren't that skilled and they get an inflated sense of accomplishment when they mow people down as they spawn in or blow up the jets on the runway while sitting on the hanger roof.

Comment

just today my team was getting raped raw i look like the a bee hive above our air field, they were the worst sportsmen I've ever played against. but its not the raping thats the problem its the fact that air craft have the advantage over the folk's on the airfield. I suggest to the devs that each airfield gets two SAMs (thats right two) that way atacking an airfield would actulay take some skill to rape (witch is good right?). plus every body likes two use them and i shure like to doge them (it reminds me of the U-2 sceen from 13 days).
            OR if the dves cant do that then they should find some way to tip the scales in favor of the defender.

if you agree just say "I second that"

Comment

i think the base rapage is directly related to the over-quick spawn time of aircraft.

a patch is in the works though.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob View Post
                i think the base rapage is directly related to the over-quick spawn time of aircraft.

a patch is in the works though.

i think that most servers have altered the spawn time, i know that one server spawns a new vehicle the second you move the old one so you can get an endless number of vehicles in the air, its not that fast normally but i can assure you that fast spawning vehicles aren't the cause of base raping, its the less than respectable point mongering players.

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power View Post
                  i think that most servers have altered the spawn time, i know that one server spawns a new vehicle the second you move the old one so you can get an endless number of vehicles in the air, its not that fast normally but i can assure you that fast spawning vehicles aren't the cause of base raping, its the less than respectable point mongering players.

Since there are no stats being kept how is it the point mongers?

I second the notion of giving the airfields more options of defence. I think it would be much better.

Comment

Working...
                  X