Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: v0.6 low budget teaser

Originally posted by Bradley
    Have you tested it with 64 players? Cause that when frame rates gona be 15...
    I think that's what the open beta is for, hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by SPARTAN117GW View Post
      first of a standard rifle may fire accuratly from 200-500 yards. usually 300 so at 1000 yards\meters. u dont have a chance unless you have a sniper rifle

We know pretty much all of that, don't worry. It wouldn't be called Project Reality if we didn't use real world statistics and military advisers.

Comment

One fighter jet on a small map. Don't worry though, PR is going the way of 17 square kilometer maps, with 1000m draw distance and maybe even a 5000m ceiling...

This is what the new fighter jet speed looks like from the ground for the upcoming open beta of v0.6.

There is a video out there showing from the pilots point of view, some dogfighting, but here we seperate the fighter jets from the ground attack jets and show the use of afterburners!

Comment

Ok cool.

I love a good dogfight, and smoking Tanks in the A10.

I'd be nice to put the F35B bakc in there, without the crappy hitbox.

Comment

Oh damn! I can't wait to get a go in teh Jets now!! awesome indeed - just got about an hour and a half left to download..:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
              Ok cool.

I love a good dogfight, and smoking Tanks in the A10.

I'd be nice to put the F35B bakc in there, without the crappy hitbox.
              I wouldnt worrie about hitboxes now too much, missiles in PR "should" now detonate if they are in a certian proxsmicity to the target, like in real life. Missiles hardly ever "dead on" hit there target like they have to do to score a hit in vBF2, instead they nromal get as close as they can then blow up, causing maxium damage as possible. All done by computer sencorces with locking onto the heat sigs etc. This should now be the case also in PR (i aint tested it, so i aint 100% sure ) so you will only now need to get your missile close enouth to the target to kill him, or do some real damage

Comment

Awesome, will there be anything changed with bombing? For new sights, because at that speed you don't have time to align the target, so maybe if the green boxes appear at long ranges we might have a chance.

Comment

this is badass...

Comment

Working...
                  X