Too many teamkillers in this game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many teamkillers in this game

Why do people hav joy in teamkilling. People who do this have no life .

Re: Too many teamkillers in this game

welcome to bf2. :|:
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
      welcome to bf2. :|:
      That junk ****es me off.

Comment

So many people have tk accounts...

Comment

That is in any FPS. I don't care if it's Quake, UT series, CS, DOD, anywhere there are weapons to be shot there will be a teamkiller waiting to make a person like you rage right out of the server. The best thing to do is ignore it. Yes I said it. Ignore it and just go about your game.

Comment

I like the ones that stand in front of the jet as it takes off them punish you. Or the twits that can't see a mine with bright red skull and cross bones. I'd like to shoot them in real life.

Comment

I believe if someone TK`s you they should die as well. And maybe there re-spawn could take an extra 15 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Loco_Bandito
                I believe if someone TK`s you they should die as well. And maybe there re-spawn could take an extra 15 seconds.
                Here here

Comment

had someone on my team last week who kept running into my claymores and punishing me, then, if that wasnt enough he typed "kick barz26 (my other account) he keeps Teamkilling me"

Either the guy was a complete 'tard or he was visually impaired!!! There's a big red warning on them for christs sake!!!

Comment

This happens all the time & with mines, the only thing I can think of is that they turn off the skull warning or never had it on to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by fubars
                      This happens all the time & with mines, the only thing I can think of is that they turn off the skull warning or never had it on to start with.
                      lol, didnt even know you could disable it??

Comment

I can't stand all the punish whores. It seems that everyone just sits around waiting for their chance to punish someone for anything, like when two jets collide. Now I hate tk'ers as much as the next guy, but if I'm sitting there waitnig patiently for a jet for like 5 minutes and you stroll up to me and stand there waiting to take it as if I had been waiting there for my health, I WILL blast your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by the creepa
                          I can't stand all the punish whores. It seems that everyone just sits around waiting for their chance to punish someone for anything, like when two jets collide. Now I hate tk'ers as much as the next guy, but if I'm sitting there waitnig patiently for a jet for like 5 minutes and you stroll up to me and stand there waiting to take it as if I had been waiting there for my health, I WILL blast your ass.
                          Along the same lines, you know what really elevates my blood pressure ??

I just love seeing the same guy taking a jet/heli, crashing or dying 20 seconds later, only to take it away from people who've been waiting the moment he respawns: if you keep getting killed, take a f*ckin' hint and move on to something else.

:laugh:

Comment

most tks ive seen (and done) are for planes. They should really add more than just 2 jets per 32 players a side. It's unfortunate, but it happens. It's BF2!

Comment

I can understand those TKers who uber leet and unstoppable, and 1 team is not enough. But those who suck and knife their teammates is stuped!!

Comment

Working...
                              X