Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is this allowed?

Originally posted by xj0hnx
    The copyright in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and its documentation is owned by Sparx Systems Pty Ltd A.B.N 38 085 034 546. Subject to the terms of this EULA, YOU are granted a non-exclusive right for the duration of the EULA to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. YOU do not acquire ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights in any part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT by virtue of this EULA.

You actually didn't buy the helicopters, you paid for the right to install the software, and use the software.
    the helicopter is part of the software, they are denying me the right to use that particular aspect of this software which i had purchased the right to use....

thank you for forcing me to word this so technically...lol i feel so SMRT

Comment

@AlphaCueUp; Check my previous reply on page 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jemme101
        @AlphaCueUp; Check my previous reply on page 2
        ya it pretty much confirms they're a bunch of kick/ban happy losers...:laugh:

leaving me to conclude that my kick was in fact unfair, and uncalled for...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
          Should report then to ROE so other players dont have to put up with their crap .
          yep servers cant restrict players from any vehical, squad leader, squad member, commander, kit, wepon, or flag, ect...

Comment

I sometimes wonder whether it would be better just to kick and ban people, not bother explaining them why they got kicked. But there are so many different players, some just play, some take it more seriously and some even bother to ***** about it. If all would just play and not care, it would be ok, they never even remember the server they played on. But then there are the players who think they are right and will do anything to blackmail the bad guys.

Usually if kicked for not-so-obvious reason irc channel is good people can come to discuss about it. Easy and clean. And simple. Besides most who use irc also have ts/vent.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckySeven
              I sometimes wonder whether it would be better just to kick and ban people, not bother explaining them why they got kicked. But there are so many different players, some just play, some take it more seriously and some even bother to ***** about it. If all would just play and not care, it would be ok, they never even remember the server they played on. But then there are the players who think they are right and will do anything to blackmail the bad guys.

Usually if kicked for not-so-obvious reason irc channel is good people can come to discuss about it. Easy and clean. And simple. Besides most who use irc also have ts/vent.
              We always just "kicked to make room for an admin"

Comment

Originally posted by xj0hnx
                We always just "kicked to make room for an admin"
                Same here and not only for this

Comment

lol mad max theres a pilot who was on podcast that is supposedly a marine or some crap. He claims to be a good pilot. He SUCKS. He has over 750 hours in the helo and has died as many times as hes killed.

I been there bunch of team stackers..

Comment

Working...
                  X