For us REAL snipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For us REAL snipers

Who needs sniper when you can jet whore?

Comment

I just feel like posting this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daZcC-1DCYw -Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNkF7ZF53es - Part 4

Of course I have the whole episode, but I don't feel like uploading it.

Comment

Originally posted by =VE=Navras
        Ok to start off I love PR its so much fun and I cant get enough of it. However the thing that bothers me most is that the sniper/marksmen kits are limited. Yes I know you dont want a hundred sniperes running around but the fact that the noobs get the snipers and us REAL snipers are stuck with nothing. I was once playing on a server and before the round started I said " I call sniper" and another guy said "I call sniper" but I told him I had called it first.. you know what he said to me? "Ill teamkill you" yeah thats right "Ill teamkill you"!! I couldnt belive this crap. This total noob was gonna get the weapon that I am best with. I just feel that there should be a thing that lets you pick what kit your gonna be and let it stay like that. This way us snipers can be us snipers and everyone else can be what they want to be.

Aside from MP what about SP? No snipers in SP?? Why not its like the only place where you dont need to worry about some noob stealing your gun.

Hey don't feel too bad .. I made a thread similar to this they chewed me out too .. heck some even put my quotes in their sig.

(I said I called Jet .. and I would TK them if they took it .. )

I know how ya feel, you have gonna have to re-gain your reputation back .. :P

Comment

and since pretty much the conversation on this topic seem dead, I feel like posting this.

the clip is of the two delta snipers who went and faced like thousands of armed and really pissed off locals

Comment

Originally posted by 33TheGame33
            Hey don't feel too bad .. I made a thread similar to this they chewed me out too .. heck some even put my quotes in their sig.

(I said I called Jet .. and I would TK them if they took it .. )

I know how ya feel, you have gonna have to re-gain your reputation back .. :P
            "Calling" the front seat of mom's car on the way to Dairy Queen may work sometimes.

"Calling" anything else in this world is pointless. In fact, "calling" something will only just ensure that someone else tries to get it before you. Your best bet is to not show your hand...

Comment

Originally posted by TheToeCutter
              "Calling" the front seat of mom's car on the way to Dairy Queen may work sometimes.

"Calling" anything else in this world is pointless. In fact, "calling" something will only just ensure that someone else tries to get it before you. Your best bet is to not show your hand...
              Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by KatieWolf
                and since pretty much the conversation on this topic seem dead, I feel like posting this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_1-Bb_KaDQ
                good movie love the snipers I was sad when they died :cry:

Comment

Working...
                X