For us REAL snipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For us REAL snipers

Ok to start off I love PR its so much fun and I cant get enough of it. However the thing that bothers me most is that the sniper/marksmen kits are limited. Yes I know you dont want a hundred sniperes running around but the fact that the noobs get the snipers and us REAL snipers are stuck with nothing. I was once playing on a server and before the round started I said " I call sniper" and another guy said "I call sniper" but I told him I had called it first.. you know what he said to me? "Ill teamkill you" yeah thats right "Ill teamkill you"!! I couldnt belive this crap. This total noob was gonna get the weapon that I am best with. I just feel that there should be a thing that lets you pick what kit your gonna be and let it stay like that. This way us snipers can be us snipers and everyone else can be what they want to be.

Aside from MP what about SP? No snipers in SP?? Why not its like the only place where you dont need to worry about some noob stealing your gun.

Re: For us REAL snipers

Originally posted by =VE=Navras
    Ok to start off I love PR its so much fun and I cant get enough of it. However the thing that bothers me most is that the sniper/marksmen kits are limited. Yes I know you dont want a hundred sniperes running around but the fact that the noobs get the snipers and us REAL snipers are stuck with nothing. I was once playing on a server and before the round started I said " I call sniper" and another guy said "I call sniper" but I told him I had called it first.. you know what he said to me? "Ill teamkill you" yeah thats right "Ill teamkill you"!! I couldnt belive this crap. This total noob was gonna get the weapon that I am best with. I just feel that there should be a thing that lets you pick what kit your gonna be and let it stay like that. This way us snipers can be us snipers and everyone else can be what they want to be.

Aside from MP what about SP? No snipers in SP?? Why not its like the only place where you dont need to worry about some noob stealing your gun.
    that was the most selfish post ive written,u dont even deserve to play project reality,if u actually took ur head out of ur A s.S you would notice that project reality is focused on teamwork,u dont get the sniper,big deal,move on and help out your team instead of whining.

Comment

How is the server to determine who does and who does not deserve a certain kit?

Play another kit - there are tons of them.

You do not deserve the sniper kit more than anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by =VE=Navras

Ok first of all shut up. Your not a "real" sniper your probably some kid in his basement who thinks yea I can snipe in a game I can snipe in real life if you wanna call your self a "real" sniper go join the army and no one will steal your kit there. Just because you think your a "leet" sniper its not yours. Everyone else that plays this mod should be able to use the kit just as much as you do. Try doing something else theirs a lot more to the game then your "leet" sniping skills.

Sorry if I sound like an ******* but your post triggered me to do it because it was one of the most self centered things I've ever read.

Comment

ye we know of this issue where "noobs" are beging albe to jump ingame and drive a tank, or just suddnely get a sniper kit without acturly being able to use it atall. with any luck we will try and solve it

Comment

"It's about 99 percent n00b free" Well NAVRAS is the 1 percent. Everyone should be able to have a try with that kit...how will they learn otherwise?

Comment

Yeah I know its all about teamwork and stuff but how many servers do you play on when people do help you? for me NOT MANY if your gonna be a medic then HELP THE PEOPLE WHO GET SHOT ... or leave them for dead which always happens to me. Hell even the damn AI bots in SP dont help me

Comment

you must be playing on some crappy short spawn time servers Navras if you aint getting any teamwork. I can normaly hop into any good server like iGi etc and find a good squad or 2

Comment

mursht you dont even need to have a snipers kit just go rifleman for the British and you'll be a minisniper. Yeah it takes more skill to use but as your such an elite marksman that shouldn't matter just aim for the head 1 shot kills like in vBF2 but with way more accuracey.

Comment

L85A2 with SUSAT FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino
                      L85A2 with SUSAT FTW!
                      Deffinatly man .

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino
                        L85A2 with SUSAT FTW!
                        What he said, and I usually sniper in Vanilla. PR is more fun playing as a normal grunt and doing some tactical movement on squadlevel anyways

Comment

Yeah I love playing in a VOIP squad, we own! AND finnaly I got my stupid headset to work! What a difference! Who else uses VOIP ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
                            Yeah I love playing in a VOIP squad, we own! AND finnaly I got my stupid headset to work! What a difference! Who else uses VOIP ?
                            Ive been useing it since the demo .

Comment

Yeah I hate it how some people don't read the Buide and come in and start "Noobing" around not knowing wtf is going on.

Comment

Working...
                              X