Is SF worth getting now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is SF worth getting now?

I thought the only way to get 2 unlocks per promtion was to have it or play it with the account.

Its worth getting the maps have no planes (if your tried of getting bombed to hell) and are alot more fun, things like a grappling hook add an intresting twist to the game. Maps range from, night fight stuff to assulting a carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by steel_x
      I thought the only way to get 2 unlocks per promtion was to have it or play it with the account.
      Yes, just rank up as usual to Lance Corporal, start up the SF mod, play a round there, and the next time you start up BF2, it will allow you an unlock for your rank in BF2, and another unlock for your rank up in SF.

Comment

only worth it if you want the awards, the unlocks you can get if you know someone with sf.

its not worth it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred)
          only worth it if you want the awards, the unlocks you can get if you know someone with sf.
          What about playing different maps? Who cares about awards?

As cheap as it is, it's worth it.

Comment

I'm in the 'worth it' camp. I never have a problem finding a server even with some filters on I can still find 70+ servers, not as much as vanilla but one good server can keep you in there for a good couple of hours. From my own experiences the players on SF are more teamwork orientated and the flaming is minimal. My hours played on SF is rapidly catching up with vanilla.

If $20 won't break your bank then get it, you can always sell it on if you really don't like it.

Comment

I have only started playing BF2 and have been dying to get the unlocks with SF, not real sure I want it for anything else...hehehe. I just don't know anyone who owns the game around here that would login to my account to help me out. Although some of the maps do sound nifty.

Maybe one day I will be able to spring for it,
              Later

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred)

its not worth it to me.
                Well I don't know anyone else that plays computer games (my friends all make fun of me and call me a nerd) so I pretty much have to buy it I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
                  Well I don't know anyone else that plays computer games (my friends all make fun of me and call me a nerd) so I pretty much have to buy it I guess.
                  your joking right? just out of curiosity, where do you live and how old are you? im just srtuggling to believe it

Comment

TBH i belive that more people should come back to bf2 from bf2142 as it is not the best gaming experience "wooo lets blow the titans from the sky" sounds good NOT! also i cannot find any servers where you can be the european forces on bf2 sorry about saying this in your topic.

well they arent good friends and where do you live in the country side where all electricity is banished or is that amish? yes it is no offence by the way

thats not right you are from northampton thats a reasonable size city hmmm, well i am from a very small town called atherton in the noth west and there are loads of people who play computer games

Comment

Originally posted by hitman283
                      When i played sf i found nearly all the people there were jack...donkeys. people are always spamming or sniping if you parachute from a spawn point. i wouldnt reccomend getting it.

Total opposite for me it has more higher ups playing then most.

Comment

Worth it. I rarely go with the vanilla. SF is what I grew up on, as it were.

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411
                          your joking right? just out of curiosity, where do you live and how old are you? im just srtuggling to believe it
                          I actually live in Orange County, and im turning 21 next month. My friends are the party/clubbing type of people, so they don't play video games. Its not they they aren't good friends...they are just ignorant when it comes to computer games, or any other type of video game. My friend just got an Xbox 360, and he refuses to buy Xbox live because he believes that would make him a dork......

Comment

Working...
                          X