Is SF worth getting now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is SF worth getting now?

I am thinking about either letting someone play my account, or just go and buy SF so I can get the other unlocks. My question is, is it worth it to buy it now? Are there always a lot of servers up? I don't doubt that its fun, but I want to make sure there are a lot of servers to play on. I never want to have problems finding a place to play.

Re: Is SF worth getting now?

not to many servers, but you can usually find a good game. i think its worth it, i love it.

Comment

When i played sf i found nearly all the people there were jack...donkeys. people are always spamming or sniping if you parachute from a spawn point. i wouldnt reccomend getting it.

Comment

that depends. i have all booster packs and expansion pack, and i play vanilla the most. SF is a good experience, if your really a bf2 fan, its worth getting. The physics for cars and choppers are weird, though.

Comment

I've played my share of vanilla and have since moved to playing mostly SF the past 80 hrs. I absolutely love it. Far less spamming/raping like you see in Karkand/Wake. If you enjoy infantry, armor and smaller map sizes, you'll enjoy it. It's not perfect, but a good change if you are looking for something different.

I've also notice that there are more higher rankers in SF than vanilla in general. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but nevertheless it provides a good challenge.

Comment

What are you talking about? It has always been worth buying!?

Comment

im not a fan of the maps, but i love the guns

Comment

You should be able to get it extremely inexpensively (like under $10). It's okay... I don't play it enough because the voices are so annoying I want to stab my ears.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
                  You should be able to get it extremely inexpensively (like under $10). It's okay...
                  Where can I get it for under $10? Ive checked all stores around here and its at least $20. Not a huge deal, but if I can save 10 bucks, it would be cool.

Comment

I haven't seen SF for $10. I know you can get BF2, SF, EF & AF all on DVD for $40 now at Walmart or any other major retailer.

Comment

eBay

I got mine off of Amazon for $12.99 and that was about 2 months after it came out.

Comment

I wouldn't buy a used one because I don't trust that the CD key hasn't been used or will never be used again.

Comment

Just because it's on eBay or Amazon doesn't mean it's used.

It probably fell off of a truck.

Comment

i think it is, its dirt cheap plus you get some cool unlocks.

Comment

probably not, server numbers keep decreasing

Comment

Working...
                              X