This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teh l33tnes$

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

rocked

Re: Teh l33tnes$

How many threads do you make in a day?

Comment

peachy...ANOTHER frag video...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. tehdude
        peachy...ANOTHER frag video...
        i wonder if its even his....

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
          HAHA! Exactly what I was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
            Way to many WAY to many.

Comment

stop talking tards....this was a good movie! high quality of be nice.

Comment

its not mine just to clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexIsUber
                  stop talking tards....this was a good movie! high quality of be nice.
                  Tards?? save the name calling for your little friends. This is JUST ANOTHER BORING FRAG MOVIE like all the other boring FRAG videos. Another "look at me I'm good" movie. WHO FRIGGING CARES??

Obviously you are easily amused.

Comment

Eddy has these random outbirsts of thread stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by Cherni_95
                      Eddy has these random outbirsts of thread stuff..
                      yep,says it all.

Comment

Tards?? save the name calling for your little friends. This is JUST ANOTHER BORING FRAG MOVIE like all the other boring FRAG videos. Another "look at me I'm good" movie. WHO FRIGGING CARES??

Obviously you are easily amused.
                        People do not make frag movie's to promote themselves, or show off, It is frag highlights, and entertains many people. You can learn much off of these. so obviously a lot of people care. Its those "stunt" video's that are the boring ones, you know, the ones that sir. make?

Also, looks like you never seen a "good" frag movie.

look here...

good editing and entertaining, just like those stunt vids u do.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkmonkman
                          People do not make frag movie's to promote themselves, or show off, It is frag highlights, and entertains many people. You can learn much off of these. so obviously a lot of people care. Its those "stunt" video's that are the boring ones, you know, the ones that sir. make?

Also, looks like you never seen a "good" frag movie.

look here...

good editing and entertaining, just like those stunt vids u do.
                          There is absolutely no entertainment value in a FRAG movie. If you've seen one FRAG movie you've seen them all...I learn by doing not by watching other people.

Actually, I stand corrected, I did learn something from one frag video...that is?? ITS FRIGGING BORING...no substance...at least put a story line to it so it makes SOME sense...

Comment

There is absolutely no entertainment value in a FRAG movie. If you've seen one FRAG movie you've seen them all...I learn by doing not by watching other people.

Actually, I stand corrected, I did learn something from one frag video...that is?? ITS FRIGGING BORING...no substance...at least put a story line to it so it makes SOME sense...
                            The movies I find the most boring are the Black Hawk Down/insert military movie here wanabees which are never remotely believable and usually come down to nothing but people shooting eachother to music from bad angles. Since you obviously don't take this game seriously you aren't going to appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator
                              ...Since you obviously don't take this game seriously you aren't going to appreciate it.
                              Its a game...its not supposed to be serious...that's the real problem here...

Comment

Working...
                              X