STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

the best graphics ever untill farcry come's out, has to be doom 3 anyone played doom3 ? it's a very good game keep's you glued for hours it does get a bit tiering at the end

Comment

i been playing this game since it came out good game
      onley today ive been getting crashes its crashes and says bug trap does anyone know what that means
      ty for any help

Comment

Originally posted by belfastblood View Post
        i been playing this game since it came out good game
        onley today ive been getting crashes its crashes and says bug trap does anyone know what that means
        ty for any help
        i have been getting crashes since i patched the game, try contacting their support team for answers.

Comment

Wow. What a ****ing great game. This game deserves the digup. Got the "rich" ending and was fairly disappointed as I was being honourable and whatnot during the whole game. G´damn

Best SP experience since FEAR, best map design since HL1.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
            Wow. What a ****ing great game. This game deserves the digup. Got the "rich" ending and was fairly disappointed as I was being honourable and whatnot during the whole game. G´damn

Best SP experience since FEAR, best map design since HL1.

Do you play in online? are there lots of people on?

Comment

SP only. Somehow I imagine the MP to be bad.

Comment

Well, It's a nice game and all...

Comment

Ive got it, but it just seems you have to stick to the storyline too much, for example i cant enter some areas yet as i get the response from an NPC "buzz off stalker, we dont let everyone through this gate"

and i also cant move into radioactive areas yet, which is most of the map as you move towards the top of the map

i also seem to flush out resistance in sectors, and then when i return im right back where i started with **** loads of NPC's all about

Im gonna play it some more but by the looks of things the game isnt looking too good it might be on ebay in a weeks time

Comment

The PDA (P key) will help you out. Use common sense and read what the messages tell you if you cant enter specific areas. It is a story driven game with only a few RPG elements in it, which means you HAVE to do something in order to advance. If youre stuck at a specific spot simply ask away. The games storyline is awesome if you read and focus on it.

Comment

I gotta say that this game is scaring the sh|t out of me. Resident evil, Silent hill were a stroll int he park compared to STALKER. If I keep shrieking like a girl then I may as well play with the sound off and brightness turned up.

Bloody good game, shame about the system hog and bloody random crashes.

Comment

Yep, best game since HL1 imo. The gfx, map design, level of detail, atmosphere are just over the top.

There is going to be a sequal or a exp-pack. This one was just a testing ground for the engine imo.
                        They did a bloody good job if you consider this is their frist major project, fps.

Comment

Originally posted by mills7777 View Post
                          the best graphics ever untill farcry come's out, has to be doom 3 anyone played doom3 ? it's a very good game keep's you glued for hours it does get a bit tiering at the end
                          I've played doom, but since delta labs sector 1, I played only one level per day

Comment

Working...
                          X