BF2 or BF2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 or BF2142

A good few months ago now, I 'upgraded' to BF2142. However I aint played 2142 for about 3 months now and have found myself playing BF2 solid instead.

BF2142 as 2-3 good infantry maps but overall the game is just kinda lame.

Anyone else who owns both games who thinks that BF2 is a much better game than 2142.........even after having played BF2 for a year previoulsy?

Re: BF2 or BF2142

Battlefield 2 anyday.

Although i do own 2142,and haven't bothered installing it. :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

BF2142 = suckage

BF2 = the ill sh*t

Comment

man, this forum is going to slam this pole

Comment

ya u should conduct a similar poll at the total 2142 forum and compare the difference.......thats effective polling

Comment

then at 2142 its going to be all 2142 votes you should do this poll on a neutral site.

Comment

Wht suck bout BF2142.
              In BF2 you unlock guns, and the starting ones are not THAT bad. BUT in BF2142 you unlock ability and gadgets. Higher ranks have Fked Up guns, nades, can run fast and recorver faster, have gadgets like sentries(often used for spawncamping), Demopack and kinda claymores (often used to make you TOTALLY unable to enter the enemy titan) sniper zoom and stabilisator and plenty other ****s like that. When you start playing, you dont even have nades, only a knife, a hand gun and a main gun.......... How the hell are you suposed to kill ppl???? I aint crying, but the effort I put in BF2 to get a k/d ratio of 3/1 in a round is the same in BF2142 to get a k/d ratio of 1/1
              Also...............WTF YOU CALL THIS A CHOPPER?????

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
                then at 2142 its going to be all 2142 votes you should do this poll on a neutral site.
                Lol,Tru dat.

Although,there may possibly be 2142 fans here,who are also fans of BF2.

Comment

BF2 BITCHES
                  ALL THE WAY
                  bf2142 sucks xcore

Comment

You realise how silly it is putting this on the Battlefield 2 board don't you ?

Over at TotalBf2142, the results were something like 80-10 in 2142's favour.

Comment

Yeah of course, but what forum would you be able to post a non-biased poll anyway? The Total ArmA site? Total Quake Wars? No guarantee that anyone is interested in BF over there (although I'm sure they are).

BF2 all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleg
                        Lol,Tru dat.

Although,there may possibly be 2142 fans here,who are also fans of BF2.
                        What does tru dat mean? Is that german?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiBoy
                          You realise how silly it is putting this on the Battlefield 2 board don't you ?

Over at TotalBf2142, the results were something like 80-10 in 2142's favour.

GENIUS! omgz0rz!

Comment

Lets just wait and see what the opinion of 2142 is in 18 months time. I still think there will be more playing BF2, unless a better game comes out.
                            2142 is ok but once you get past the gadgets and new maps, it seems to lack soul. Still a good game but........

Comment

Bought it even after taking part in beta and demo...after a few patches u still can't have decent fights on the titans cos u rock around everywhere when the comamnders move them so I sold it for that reason. Since the titan battles were surpose to be the whole point of 2142 it's realy retarded that u can't even fight on them. Another reason is the EMP AA guns had no range and I loved the gunships.

Comment

Working...
                              X