whats your best ever kill ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats your best ever kill ?

Probably once i got my new graphics card installed,headshots from really,really,really far distances.

Comment

* Any time I get shot by a sniper 1st, then jump down and get a head shot in before they get a chance to kill me, especailly since I am still a very low rank compared to the majority of them.

* A Jeep was driving around running over my team mates so I layed C4 in the middle of the road and stood there, he drove straight @ me and I blew him up real good.

* Any time I can sneak up on someone and knife them

Thats about it for me.....for now!

Comment

any knife kill via wall glitch is always a fun time. especially the tirade of curse words and hacking accusations that soon follow.

Comment

There are too many to mention but most recent: Enemy had one player left all other were dead and they had no flags. It was no commander so we had no idea where he was. I checked one roof in Mashtuur and when I jumped down, opened chute and heard someone die. *End of round*

E: Probably the best kills are the suicides after all though.

Comment

I got a good one yesterday. Most people will put thier C-4 on the ground and wait, I put mine on trees, buildings, sandbags, etc. I was playing sharqi and guarding the alley flag. I put C-4 on a trash dumpster and on the sandbags beside it. An MEC APC came up to cap the flag and boom, killed. He never saw it comeing. LOL. . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

three guys in a humvee....i jump on the back of it and go prone, and knife the guy in the second seat/gunner....then the driver starts driving, and i slide around, and end up looking in the front two seats, i knife the passenger, then the driver....i couldnt get out, so i pressed E twice....

ive also knifed a guy driving real slow, thru the drivers-side window

a tank and an APC are next to eachother smoking, repairing eachother...i creep between them and place one C4 on the APC.....blew them both up and a few ppl on foot too got about 5-6 kills...

Comment

note the guy on the left, he was next

Comment

Originally posted by -={DAC}MI7

note the guy on the left, he was next
                  ya but spawn killing is easy....

Comment

i only use paddles when I base rape, i originally went there to shock paddle the guy on the LMG who kept taking bits of life off me...

then there were a couple of guys behind the bags shooting.... and then a guy spawned... kinda snowballed in to a situation

Comment

Originally posted by -={DAC}MI7
                      i only use paddles when I base rape, i originally went there to shock paddle the guy on the LMG who kept taking bits of life off me...

then there were a couple of guys behind the bags shooting.... and then a guy spawned... kinda snowballed in to a situation

cmon man were those REALLY... your best kill ever ?? :laugh:

Comment

Sniping on karkand with L96A1, me and some ppl run from suburb to square, I kill ppl while heading there and then hide in the fountain as mates are taking fire and dying, I ranked up 5-6 kills in a row including a sniper on square bulding (last one to die btw), almost all headshots. The luck I had made me laugh a lot + one of the person I killed called me hacker. lol

I also have to tell my friends (almost) luckiest shot: He was following a jet on dalian plant and he accidently hit the crane's hook, the debris from his own jet hit a chopper and light it on fire, the chopper blowed up a tank and a jeep giving the enemy chopper pilot/gunner (hard to say) 4-6 tks. That episode ended up with an angry player calling a kickvote at my friend wich failed. lol

Comment

was on wake an dhad m95 and was nestlign into a spot and a china guy runs right in front i reflex shoot with no scope and headshot from abotu 10 yrds away,turns out he was commander and sent me arty though :laugh:

Comment

Podded a J10 on wake

yeah it was a fluke (sad to say) but props to that man them pods are odd and sometimes useless (in the wrong hands) but yeah i podded a J10 and it was gnar.
                            He was coming in for a gun run on north village and i was hovering mid way through the map (wiht a useless noob gunner) so i tracked the shot a bit forward and the third or fourth pod hit his wind and took him down.
                            i bought a new pair of pants the next day, hmmhm i know...

Comment

On mashtuur, a blackhawk towards my flag, i tossed an AT mine on the ground, hid, and watched it take out the chopper when it landed

Comment

Best one for me is when I jumped out of a BH over the airstrip on Wake (I was US BTW) and I deployed my parachute I noticed someone below. I glided gracefully down over to him and killed him by landing on his head. GOOMBA kill FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X