whats your best ever kill ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your best ever kill ?

mine was on oman, i tried to parachute onto the crane and there was a sniper at the edge and i didnt quite make it onto there but i shockpaddled him just as i bumped into the crane and fell to my death.

so whats your best kill ?

Re: whats your best ever kill ?

The are several. I think my coolest kills was the guy I threw a grenade and it just bounced from his head and exploded somewhere else. but he still died because he was low on health. I died a few times because of this too.

Well, and of course the M95 kill (may even have been a headshot) without scoping. Only got it once, not intendet.

FipZ

Comment

I was falling in my parachute on Sharqi, I was about 75% up the height of the crane and a smoking vodnik thats full goes wizzing by on the other side of the fence, I fire at it and hit it just as it goes out of sight, it blew up and gave me the full set of kills. I was so happy I nearly cried.

Comment

I've managed to redo my best kills several (actually tenths of) times and nowadays it's not even rare.

As I sniper I see someone running far from me. As a reflex I try to spot him but my trigger finger is faster than my index finger so I shoot him down with some casual shot. I guess reflex aiming is slowly setting home on my spinal structure.

Edit: Forgot to mention my long distance kill recors, 513m. It was a beautifull shot I must say.

Comment

The other day, I was soloing the Z10 on Dalian, and I was near Main Entrance, when a F35B comes towards me (he's near the towers by then). I fired the TV through the crane and hit him while he was doing an aerial roll.

This was my best kill this month

Comment

shooting some guy in the head on the run with my L961

Comment

Originally posted by ACE_FIN1972
              I've managed to redo my best kills several (actually tenths of) times and nowadays it's not even rare.

As I sniper I see someone running far from me. As a reflex I try to spot him but my trigger finger is faster than my index finger so I shoot him down with some casual shot. I guess reflex aiming is slowly setting home on my spinal structure.

Edit: Forgot to mention my long distance kill recors, 513m. It was a beautifull shot I must say.
              reflex shots ftw!!

thats how i used to snipe in CS, not aiming anywhere near them and do a full turn or summat and bang straight to their head. used to get called an aimbotter for those lol.
              not been able to do that much in this game tho, only when your right close to them (ya pap zoom lvl!!).

Comment

My best kill.

Figuring out a guys evasion pattern, while he flew a MiG, then timing my maneuvers to match him at the peak of his mistake, shoot 2 and get a kill. That was before I flew with flyby, and before 1.2, so it was extra good.

Got from an almost even match (him in MiG, me in F35B, if it would have been vice versa hed be dead no matter what) into a superiority.

Best kills are those you know you worked hard for, succeeded and earned them. Mmmmmmmmyeah.

Comment

maybe not the best but a strange and fun kill for me.. I bumped a F35 on Oman that was low on health.

C4-jeep under a hovering chopper is fun as hell :-)

Comment

Shot down a Little Bird Helio that was zipping around the map way off in the distance in AF - Operation Harvest. I couldn't actually see him because of the fog, but I fired a tank round in that general direction where the commander spotted and BOOM, 3 kills.

Comment

Crappy video but fun.
                      A road kill then 3 shock paddles in a row.

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...rent=3pftw.flv

Comment

i tried a snap shot at a tank on Road Rage and the shell went over the top of the tank and hit a full DPV coming down the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMeBF2
                          Crappy video but fun.
                          A road kill then 3 shock paddles in a row.

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...rent=3pftw.flv

lol funny

i bet the guys left alive raped you afterwards

Comment

Someone tried to run me over with a jeep, i went prone, he passed over me and crashed into a building and he got out and i pumped him full of lead. Happened a long time ago but stands out as one of my more memorable kills.

Comment

Being at the construction site on Sharqi, and killing someone that jumped from the TV station while falling (no parachute) with the sniper rifle.

Best TKs: Killed my team mate with the med pack, and killed another teammate several months later with a smoke grenade (he had full health?!?!?!)

Comment

Working...
                              X