Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bunnyhopping

Originally posted by Cutlass66
    I'm so tired of the generic "find a better server" response... in every thread. Isn't that obvious enough?
    You go to a forum on STD's and youll see a lot of "condom" threads.

Comment

Bunnyhopping does not work....if you aim for the middle of the jump...your bullets will hit high or low...but it will still hit everytime. You might even get a head shot if he is on his way down. Since there is no side to side, just up and down a good sharpshooter will take out a bunnyhopper anyday by aiming corectly!!! (see diag)
      ________
      0 high point of jump

X shoot here

___0____ standing/low point

Comment

Originally posted by Aliask
        You go to a forum on STD's and youll see a lot of "condom" threads.
        Thanks Aliask, now everyone in the office is wondering what I'm laughing at

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
          If you didn't realise mate this is actually a forum for talking about an arcade based GAME! People that use that excuse piss me off, if you want RL action join the army, or failing that play PR! BF2 is an arcade based game and always will be, get used to it :|:
          OMFG!!! you mean to say Battlefield 2 isn't real!!??!!! GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!

Seriously, it irks me that the developers made it that ridiculous that you could do totally unreal things like jumping 6 feet in the air but we all accept you can only sprint so far, have a heat limit on your weapon etc....
          Now I'm going to have a good cry

Comment

Bunnyhopping is sadly a part of the game. It's just as much a part of this game as poor hitboxes.

You hinder yourself by not using it to your advantage.

Sorry if you don't agree.

Comment

Bunnyhopping does work...against inexperienced players. And it's those same inexperienced players that b1tch and moan the most about it. Do I do it routinely? No, but if I run out of ammo in a firefight or am flashed you can bet I'll hop/skip/jump...whatever it takes until I can see / get that new clip in.

Comment

I got kicked once for bunnyhopping when I was actually trying (unsuccessfully) to jump up on a ledge and then over it. Of course, the admin waited to kick me until I ambushed him and his buddy at the next control point. Ah, I <3 abusive admins!

Comment

i bunnyhop all the time when im attacking ppl with my knife, or paddles, and they are wielding automatic weapons.....i dont do that lame dive, i usually never go prone with my knife, or paddles....thats lamer than bunnyhopping, more like a dolphin dive :P

Comment

Working...
                  X