Not enough time in the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not enough time in the day

i was playing for 4-5hrs a day for a long time, then i recently got two doggies, so i am now spending a lot of time looking after them, which i enjoy, so at the mo, am only able to play for about and hour a day, but its nice to have something else to keep interest in, but when they arent pups anymore i can hopefully let the bf2 time increase a little

Comment

Game came out...I played a little each day.
      Then the 1st day of Aug 05 I quit my job for another oen that started 2 months later. So for 2 months I had massive amounts of free time...
      Now I work 4pm-12am...so when i come home there isnt anythign for me to do but play games.
      I get up at 7am..get my boy ready for school, kiss the old lady as she leaves for work..9am Im free till I leave for work at 3..get home at 12am, no ones awake...I play till about 3am..sleep for 4 hours then repeat.
      But my weekends are pretty much no BF2 since I dont see my familiy for much during the week...
      ^^all good ways to get 150k points as a pubber

Comment

I'm 17 and i play 2 hours a night
        and 3-5 a day fri - sat
        it is gnar
        btw i do have a g/f and friends
        i just manage myself well

/off topic
        i need a smoke
        peace
        !!

Comment

I acctualy have not played in awhile

Comment

Tonnes of free time here. College all day wed, thurs, fri. Out on friday night, most of saturday with GF + M8s. Sunday is footy = whole of monday, tuesday and thurs, fri, and sat evenings to play BF2

+ all the holidays and reseach days = a **** load of time.

my average shouldn't be soo high though, i got the game in the summer holidays after leaving school so obviously played alot more. I did average like 4 hours a day when i first got it :O

Comment

I remember one week my wife took our son to visit her sister in North Carolina. I cleaned the house like a mad man and didnt touch anything all week. I really went pyscho with gaming. I almost scared myself, but I have to think that I rarely get a chance to play because things are so busy. People DON'T understand that two-three hours in BF2 is normal. They think its crazy. They dont get that 4-5 hours in WoW or Guild Wars is normal, they think its sick. Thanks for the replies everyone. I can really relate to the owning your own home and doing the oil changes!

Comment

Hmm.. I get to play 30 minutes a day I think.. Footie on almost every day.. College for 7 hours a day.. Weekend out with GF..

Comment

I average about 1.5 hours a day. Luckily, my kids are older and my wife has a hobby (music) that she spends 5-6 hours per week on so I can game while she's out practicing her french horn or playing concerts. The game can easily become addicting so it helps me to set personal limits on when to game and when not to game.

Comment

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop
                    btw i do have a g/f and friends
                    No really? Thanks for clarifying that for the rest of us...

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
                      No really? Thanks for clarifying that for the rest of us...
                      :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                      X