Not enough time in the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not enough time in the day

We've all heard or played with people who are able to play for 4-5 hours a day. Is there anyone like me who wishes they had more time to play BF2? I have a wife and two kids with a pretty tough schedule so im lucky if I get 30 minutes a night. Occassionally 60-90 minutes on the weekends. It sucks!! Responsibility sucks!! There are so many things I would like to try and do within the game but because my time is so limited I have to try cramming all my fun into 30 minutes.

Anyone else have this issue? Do you find that your time is so limited you stick to servers with only one map to avoid loading? Do you switch a lot between classes to get a little in of each? Hopefully I dont get flamed on my first thread but **** happens. :evil:

On a side not I remember when I enlisted in the Air Force. I was in the Delayed Entry Program so I had four months to wait until I went to boot camp. I didnt do **** in that four months except work and play MOH:AA. So Im not flaming anyone who can play 3-4 hours a night.....just jealous

Re: Not enough time in the day

I hear ya dude... Wish I could be playing right now; work sucks. All I can do is post here and think about my next unlocks. I have all the vanilla unlocks except the sniper (and I never play that class), so I think I'll do the Assault (F2000) and the Medic gun (G36E). But I do play engineer alot, so maybe the MP-7... That MP7 seems pretty weak though, actually all the SF unlocks seem weaker than the originals...

Comment

Yeah I do...I'm 14 and my mom says...1 hour a day honey!!

But I'm so nice she says I get two...which is "okay" but I always end up doing 3 hours. My average time is 2 hours 50 minutes...yes I do go outside!

I home school so I get more time in the day but more work!...Its good you, learn better then in these stupid public schools!

And when you as skinny as me you get killed for looking at some1.

Anyway hope you get more time! And don't forget you wife and kids though

Comment

nope, being a student i have plenty of time. i got BF2 a month before last summer, so the whole break i was playing. it was ridiculous. now i only play if im bored. i used to make time to play, which now that i think back, is kind of sad

Comment

Hhe I have too much time I got to staff sergeant in two ekks...well it was 12 days!!!

Comment

Not playing "enough" is actually positive, it means you have other stuff to do, which is good.

Comment

Hey yeah thats true!!!

Comment

I hear you man, my enlistment date (for BF2 hehe, I'm not in the military because "at ease" was never that easy for me!) was Apr 26, 2006, and I only broke 30 hours this past weekend

I'm a video game addict, but I don't have enough time to play! :cry: I get back from work at 6:30, play trumpet for 3 hours, surf the internet for a while because I'm exhausted, then go to bed and do it all again.

Comment

Yep. When I play on BF2 the hours just fly by and then its time to go to work or sleep! Its crazy. If I didnt work and all exspenses paid then I would play BF2 all day

Comment

I have a wife and child myself and typically only play late at night when everyone goes to bed. I start at 10pm and play till 12am nightly. 2hrs a night is pretty darn good but a long shot from others who play 5 hrs daily with ease. I thoroughly enjoy this game and often find myself reading up on tips/tactics, checking stats, & posting in forums (like I am now) during short work breaks.

PC gaming has been my passion for years and reached it's climax during my years in college. I've owned BF2 since the day it was released and I am just now getting close to 300 hrs of game time.

Comment

I play more than 5 hours a day if i can... no lifer... i'd rather play bf2 most of the time than go out with my mates... and my lazyness and strechmarks help me prove this... i'm not proud but i'm not ashamed... i like playing games yet i want a decent RL... i havent a girlfriend for how long?.... too long

To do list: Get girlfriend, Get healthy, Loose weight, Get haircut, Hmm.. maybe rank up on bf2... wait... i'll do that first!!...
                      that's my thought chain 90% of the time lol... sometimes annoying though... wish i did have a girlfriend when you see all these couples it just gets depressing... anyway enough with my rant/flame @ RL, me go play bf2 now and stop trolling

Btw my max played is 64 hours in 7 days... ouch?

Comment

omg well you guys are so lucky in my eyes i get a max of 3hours a day on the computer and a possible 11 hours on bf2 every 3 weeks cos it only works on my dads compy.

pls note iam currently doing something about this and am lookin at graphics cards but just lookin at the mother boeard i realise that any dreams of a desent PCI-E card have been shattered by the fact its AGP oh well ill just get a cheap 512mb and a dvd drive and then at last ill be able to get some killing into my evenin.

Comment

sad as it is to only get 30 minutes
                          even those that play 10 hours per day
                          (not me)
                          still complain the day is too short :P

Comment

i got this game back in july last year. so in the summer holidays there were a few days where a few of my mates were away so i used to get up at about 3pm, play BF2, eat, play BF2, and i would play until 1 or 2 in the morning. hence the late start times. i did this for 3 or 4 days consecutively and i thought it was great at the time. i now realise it was just down right crazy.
                            this year im sitting my main exams so have had to lay off playing too often, i normally get on at the weekends and maybe one day in the week but i just wish i could fit in some more time. i suppose if i worked out the time i spent in this forum each week, that would free up some time? lol

Comment

My overall average is one and a half hours per day, though I suspect it was closer to three during the initial months. I had my ups and downs: when I played, I usually played for a good two or three hours... but then, I'd leave it alone for a day or two. If you see what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                              X