Sign if you've tved a jet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sign if you've tved a jet

I just broke up with my girlfriend cuz she cheated on me, so time for someone better :P

Comment

I wish I could fly with some good pilots..

I mean I can pilot, and gun, both very good.. but the thing is, because of the lack of good pilots, I pilot 90% of the time, and that's what i'm best at.. but with the camera's, I only miss them if they go through the enemy, or if they are out of range, or if the pilot doesn't line it up/too close.

In other words, I can TV good, but i'm rusty with the chaingun. I can only chaingun good if the pilot goes into a circle of death or if they are strafing to one side (in other words they have to stay completely consistant).. but yeah..

So if any of you can pilot good, i've been wanting to gun more.. If you can do both like me, then whatever we can switch.

I normally play with the rest of [3UK] but most of them play IO, and if we are on an airmap, i'm in a jet along with the other guy in the airforce. So really, I don't get much time in with a good pilot because i'm either A) playing IO B) piloting the chopper or C) flying a jet.

I miss chopper whoring.

If anyone is up to it, I want someone who knows what they are doing (200 hours at least in the chopper).

Comment

Couple months ago he flew directly over us and I fired.

Comment

From heli, from gunner in Mig, from a TOW, from AT kit. Minties moments

Comment

Originally posted by Fakesound
            From heli, from gunner in Mig, from a TOW, from AT kit. Minties moments
            Migs have gunners now? Are they strapped to the wings with supersoakers?

Comment

For whoever asked, this is a circle of death.. also shows basically how to solo chaingun.

http://files.filefront.com/Circleofdeath1avi/;6832054;;/fileinfo.html
              http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=45591

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                So if any of you can pilot good, i've been wanting to gun more.. If you can do both like me, then whatever we can switch.

I miss chopper whoring.
                Yeah... I miss it too.

I'd take you for a ride, but I can't stay in any server with my average ping of 650. :hmm:

Comment

more than few times. get the jags when they set up a strafe on you its so easy its like they fly into the missle.

Comment

I miss chopper whoring.

Yea I used to prefer flying jets over helos all day until I started running into pilots who could kick my ***. As for helos, I feel I can run with anyone in those. Nothing like TVing targets, such a thrill.

Comment

*signed*

I miss chopper whoring.

If anyone is up to it, I want someone who knows what they are doing (200 hours at least in the chopper).
                      I'd also love to fly you, but I don't have 200 hours... But I see myself as quite good anyway (you might wanna try flying with me?).

add me on xfire: doggie52 if you're up for a game.

Comment

I haven't but my good friend and great gunner, D3m420 has multiple times when he is my co-pilot.

Now all we need is to capture a shot like this for a solid POTD.

Comment

Working...
                        X