Sign if you've tved a jet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign if you've tved a jet

and tell us your story! mine just happened today so i got the idea to make this thread.

so i was playing oman and i got that rank glitch, but one heli pilot gladly took me in even though i looked to be a private. Anyway he pointed me toward the back of a moving su-34 and i let one rip, and i smoked the thing before it could turn upwards.

*signs*

tell us your story!

and btw im a captain and this is the first time ive done it, is it sad? too bad i didnt have fraps open.

Re: Sign if you've tved a jet

I've shot down the US bomber on OCS. Just fired it off for ****s and giggles, and hit him. The pilot LOLed because he didnt even line me up for a shot. I was most proud of myself.

Comment

I've shot down a noob who was in a F-35B while he was hovering .. he was bombing everything so I thought hmm, would'nt that be cool if I took him out with a Z-10? So, BOOM I did it. He called me a hacker ..

Comment

Nver have, they always seem to hit their burners right as I fire the missile. I've TVed the $hit out of Helos in the F-15 though. Kinda the same thing only not, err something.........

Comment

I did this for the first time a couple days ago. Ive been playing the game since release, but only got the idea of trying to TV a jet from recent videos that Ive watched. I never really think about doing it, but this time I had a good opportunity. I was on the MEC side, and we were owning on Oman. An F35 kept trying to widdle us down with his guns, but he was obviousely not that good. He gave up and eventually just started bombing targets around us. We were at the middle southern base and I was the gunner in the heli. I noticed the F35 coming from the North about to bomb one of our APCs so I watched him for a bit. As soon as he bombed I saw my opportunity. He was flying back to the carrier to resupply, but little did he know I launched a TV missle after he hit our APC. He was just about to get to his carrier when that missle rammed him up the tail pipe. It was just exiting to me since it was the first time I did that. Since then I try to look for more opportunites, and not just ignore the jets.

Comment

i got my first by watching i think was it churassacos ro someones vid on dalian soloing so i did the same and got the sucker as eh came toward me in his f35 and i nailed him

Comment

I tv'd a jet, unfortunately it was a friendly euro fighter that flew in as I was tving a helo lol.

Comment

heh patriots, you gotta play vanilla some time.

edit: oh wait, that was someone else in utac.

Comment

ive done it quite a few times....nothing special but it sure as **** feels good....

ive done it solo.....ive done it as a gunner...ive even taken down jets with the reg. missles from the pilot seat...

Comment

I've done it plenty of times now. I guess you can add my name only once though

Comment

Ive done it once, about a week ago or so, it was my first time I ever tried and it got me thinkin that it wasnt that hard LOL boy was I wrong as Ive tried numerous times since and havnt gotten another
                      for me it was the 2 seater on Daqing, my pilot just happend to be spinning away from its guns as I was already in TV screen, I seen it fly by so I let it rip and chased it down and got my 2 kills, I believe that was my best shot ever with a TV missle

Ive actually taken down more jets with the mounted MG on a jeep, usually as they are coming into the airfield to reload.......sneeky I know

Comment

Sure! That's EASY.

Pssssst--the "trick" is to get them when they are on the ground.
                        They don't move so fast. Honest!

....shhhhhh....

Comment

dont remember the first time I did it but ive done it alot of times

Comment

Oman. Jet kept trying to take our chopper out so my gunner spun me around and the jet took one right in the nose next time he tried to get us

Comment

just did it yesterday

got this jet right when it was taking off on carrier.........then we got shot down by the carrier

Comment

Working...
                              X