ak47 vs m16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ak47 vs m16

The M16 purpose is to heavily injure someone, so he won't get up soon and making a medic come after him, and another whole squad to cover their asses, thus disabling at least 5 ppl.
    Unlike the AK47, which is suppose to kill, and does that rather successfully.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that the AK-47 does that barrel wobble when it fires. If it does it's no way it bends that bad. They had to of used a faulty AK-47 or something...the Russians make cheap but reliable guns, but they'd never let their design be THAT terrible.

I own an AK-47, and the thing has very good accuracy. I put a POSP Russian scope on mine and I was able to shoot 2 liter plastic bottles over 200 yards out.

Sure, the recoil is rough, but if one learns the weapon one learns to control his weapon, and I have no problem with follow up shots on my AK-47. I've used it to hunt things, and it works just fine. (Mostly used for varmint control.)

I'm not dissing the M16 any, but it looks like they really fed some propaganda out there. "Dont worry, our gun is the best, theirs sucks" kind of attitude in a subtle way.

Also, the rounds, the 5.56 round is a high velocity round, which is why it is popular among varmint hunters. It reaches the target hard and fast and does some internal damage. For humans, it was originally made to seriously or critically wound an enemy soldier so that other would have to help him. Back then it was agreed that one wounded soldier= three soldiers out of action to help him.

The 7.62 round is as explained in the video, a shortened version of the 7.62x54R rifle round, which you can still find in service in the Russian military (Dragunov, PKM, etc.) The primary function of the 7.62x39 is to hit the target and cause maximum damage. The round almost always tumbles upon impact, and will spiral while in the target, either coming to a stop or tumbling out the other side. If the round goes straight through...you're more than likely dead. I've seen some massive exit wounds caused by the AK-47. There is a lot of force behind that round, and it hits hard.

Comment

Just reading at those Youtube comments from its community make me glad I belong into this, TotalBF2's, and other communities.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
          .......Besides I would definitely prefer getting hit by an AK then an M16A2 since you suffer like sh*t with .223 and we got dragon skin body armor anyway...I just hope I don't get shot somewhere else...hint hint hint

you do realize that if the mp7 can pierce 22 layers of kevlar that the m16 can penetrate more, and the ak even more

weight² x speed = penetrating power

also you gotta remember the shock wave bullets create
          the shock wave destroys all tissue surrounding the entry point
          also the thicker and the duller the point of the bullet the larger the exit wound

if theres any gun id rather be shot with, it would be the mp7
          great video of the mp7!filmed by:David CraneOwner/Editor-in-ChiefDefenseReview.comhttp://www.defensereview.com

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
            Wai wai, you show you know more about him than the topic your calling him a dweeb about? I always though dweeb was another word for geek. And why are you calling him gay/***? You are obviously very immature. Come back when your balls drop, cockmunch.
            The asterisks edited @$$, and I'm pretty sure no one invited you to the party. Excuse me for correcting ignorance. Ignorant people are what create wars, not prevent them. Yea sure, it's not fu**ing detrimental to a conversation about M-16's and AK-47's to assume that they both fire a 7.62 mm cartridge. You're right, my bad. Where were we? Oh yes the M-16's 7.62 cartridge is only made to wound.......*NOW PROCEEDS TO DROP BALLS On YOUR CHIN*

Comment

Working...
            X