ak47 vs m16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ak47 vs m16

I prefer the AK-101 to the AK-47, due to the accuracy.

Comment

id rather be hit by a m16 bullet than an AK47 bullet

note that the 7.62 NATO round isnt intended to kill its target only injure so he/she will never fight agian as a wounded solider has to be evacuated by the enemy slowing there advance/retreat

the AK47 bullet is there for one thing to kill

Comment

Aks are good for when you start out but once you use the M16 for awhile and learn the tricks to it its a very fine weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Merchant

note that the 7.62 NATO round isnt intended to kill its target only injure so he/she will never fight agian as a wounded solider has to be evacuated by the enemy slowing there advance/retreat

Hey Professor, guess what? The M16 fires a 5.56 cartridge ya ***-dweeb

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
            Hey Professor, guess what? The M16 fires a 5.56 cartridge ya ***-dweeb
            Wai wai, you show you know more about him than the topic your calling him a dweeb about? I always though dweeb was another word for geek. And why are you calling him gay/***? You are obviously very immature. Come back when your balls drop, cockmunch.

Comment

My brother (who will be in Iraq soon) has told me some pretty nasty stuff about the 7.62/.223 round. It apparently hits it's target with so much velocity that it can enter one's pelvic region and make it's way into the chest/back.

This makes for a very prolonged and painful death, it's also much harder to treat.

Personally... I think I rather die.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab
                My brother (who will be in Iraq soon) has told me some pretty nasty stuff about the 7.62/.223 round. It apparently hits it's target with so much velocity that it can enter one's pelvic region and make it's way into the chest/back.

This makes for a very prolonged and painful death, it's also much harder to treat.

Personally... I think I rather die.

generally higher powered rifles dont do that
                they tend to pierce straight thru

its the weaker ones that tend to hit the bones then bounce around thru the body, usually pistols

Comment

.223 rounds are the ones that tumble when they enter a target, AK rounds punch right through. Anyway, those guy are either horrible shots in that first set of firings, or they didn't both trying to sight in their weapons. Me and my brother hitting groups on an 8x11.5 sheet of paper standing at 100 yards with our AKs.

Comment

You guys obviusly dont have a dad in military or have ever shot an Ak m16a4:

Here is what I think about weapons.

The M16A2 is what i would pick though.

Ok so the question is what gun is better...better for what?! Now the Ak47 or AKM is very unaccurate...I was shooting 300m with my dad and it was fun but here were the results. The M16A2 ( with my marksmanship, I'm a very skinny 14 year old ) got in the in the 8-10 on the target but its jammed after 400 shots..which was fixed in 1:20 minutes. Then the Ak...was getting in the 3-5 which sucks and we wonder why terrorists only use IEDs and PSLs.

But obviusly lasted forever and my dad has never cleaned it and has been using it for 30 years!!!!!!!!! He just wants to see how long it will last

Oh s**t gotra go my mom is coming...basiccaly the m16 is best since it has 3 shot burst for CQB and very accurate..I will edit this today

Guys I am not lying this is not a joke I gota go see ya all....oh but the best gun for every thing is the shortend M14 FTW!!!

Comment

i would have the ak47 stick in in single shot and it is a beast i saw some american soldiers on the news fireing them out the window poppopopopopopo

Comment

Ok I got a little time...with dust tthe m16 will jam but can be fixed fast but the ak47 was took by a US soldier who threw it in his locker took it out 2 years later it was rusted shut and took it bakc out...loaded it with his foot since it was rusted and it worked like new...so Ak is more reliable but way way way way...hours later way way way less accurate!

Damn my mom gets me so mad by guys see yall very soon. As in she wont leave me alone!

Comment

I do not care what kind of gun america has, I do not care if they make a better one. My choice for killing a squad is the one and only, the infamous, AK-47.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab
                            My brother (who will be in Iraq soon) has told me some pretty nasty stuff about the 7.62/.223 round.
                            I hope he'll have better hit registration in Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                              Idk about IRL, but in the game, AK47 is probably the best gun.

AK47-->L85A1-->FAMAS

Here's a round I just played

I started with a FAMAS and jacked their 47's..

Top 4 people were the ones in my squad.
                              2 things

1 thats PR and therefore different to vbf2
                              2 how did u get a FAMAS on that map

Comment

Ok I'm bacl now: Bassically the M16A4 will own any1 in CQB....I don't want to hear any s*** about auto being better...cause its three rounds at once vs 1 round at 600rpm!

So the M16A2 in fine dust/sand will always jam but a quick clean will get it up and working again for a good while!

I would trust my life to an M16A2 any day since you couldnt hit a cow in a narrow hallway with an AKM...as for bullets penetrating stuff....I wouldnt worry to much about that. Besides I would definitly prefere getting hit by an AK then an M16A2 since you suffer like sh*t with .223 and we got dragon skin body armor anyway...I just hope I don't get shot somewhere else...hint hint hint

Comment

Working...
                                X