Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good dogfighting videos?

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
    Yeah i've always wanted to fly against elder but he was on the 1mc.. I know i'll get my *** kicked anyways.
    i have flown against him since DC and he still kicks me ***. i have to say i can hold my self somewhat in BF2 but man still a ***** lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
      LOL, people saying the "dogfighter" video is "****" need to watch between the lines. I think we all can agree that he cut the worst part out, but... isnt that what an "ownage" video is all about? The juiciest part is the 1 vs 1 dogfights. Uncut, and a spectacular show how a pilot can outmaneuver another pilot.

Looking forward to Elders video.
      Hmm, you might be waiting a while then with my stance on videos. Not to mention my computers inability to use fraps over 10 fps when it has a video card, which it doesn't atm so I can't even play. Other than demos or match shoutcasts the only vid footage I have is of me in the beat the J10 competition, but that's not so much dogfighting as it is proving the j10 is invincible.

Guitarst I'm sure I'll fly against you sometime when I get back if you'd like, but theres no telling as to when that may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Elder
        Hmm, you might be waiting a while then with my stance on videos. Not to mention my computers inability to use fraps over 10 fps when it has a video card, which it doesn't atm so I can't even play. Other than demos or match shoutcasts the only vid footage I have is of me in the beat the J10 competition, but that's not so much dogfighting as it is proving the j10 is invincible.

Guitarst I'm sure I'll fly against you sometime when I get back if you'd like, but theres no telling as to when that may be.
        Dude just make a post in the mess hall I can GUARUNTEE someone will send you one. The last guy that asked, a bunch of people offered but he decided he didn't want to play bf2 anymore.

Comment

Semper has sent one out and it should get to me, however I never asked if it was agp or pci so I'm just hoping it's compatibly.

Comment

Ah.. well even if it isn't dude i'm sure you can get one... seems like alot of people over there upgrade alot and they have cards they're willing to give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Elder
              You know, I have no doubt the wait is worth it. This aint no e-penis stroking contest as Im sure well see some people jump in soon with that claim. After "Dogfighters" release, Im very interested in the "first person" videos of CAL grade pilots. I consider myself to be a fairly good pilot in ATA, but those videos show that the styles of the pilots differ significantly, and thats what make those videos so damn interesting.

If I start playing BF2 again, I´ll make sure to ring ya a bell too.

Comment

Eh well, I'd be down for a 1v1 anytime. I suck right now, but the only way to get better is to play people who are better than you

My xfire is pelirrojo173 (surprise surprise)

Any experienced pilots looking for an ego boost or novice ones looking for an even fight let me know

Comment

ugh, the egos in here remind me of counter-strike...

Comment

Working...
                  X