Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Imagine the REAL Army was like BF2.

Originally posted by mwillin0000
    jeez! you people suck! usually people would have gotten pissed at me by now(which i thrive on, for people i dont know, atleast). i have to hand it to ya, you held strong.

but completely serious here....what are you talking about.."read more type less"? what does that have to do with me here?
    Give up, you're making a fool out of yourself lawl.

Comment

Originally posted by KC-10
      Are you a pilot? If you are, AncientSerpent, FL600 is 60 000ft. That is roughly 6 kilometres up in the atmosphere. Space Shuttle has an orbit of 340 kilometres. Thats only ISS hight. The Space Shuttle can orbit higher in order to retrieve sattelites like IDEF or etc.
      Only things I know of besides space vehicles that can sustain an altitude of 60k feet would be the U2 and the SR-71 - both high-altitude reconnaissance planes.

And for whomever asked.....
      CAL = Cyberathlete Amateur League

Comment

If they made the real army like BF2 the Pentagon would eventually get smart and stop giving its troops firearms. According to the way most BF2 players fight, all a soldier needs is a sack full of hand grenades; firearms only limit a soldier's lethality...

Comment

Originally posted by roflrofl123
          Give up, you're making a fool out of yourself lawl.
          LAWL...

what are you even talking about anymore? you couldnt tell that i threw in the towel from what i just said? i dropped the topic...

Comment

Lol imagine every medic running around First aid here! and if someone is dying u just throw a medic pack at them :P

Comment

CAL = cyber-athlete amateur league

Comment

Originally posted by Iron_Weasel
                Only things I know of besides space vehicles that can sustain an altitude of 60k feet would be the U2 and the SR-71 - both high-altitude reconnaissance planes.

And for whomever asked.....
                CAL = Cyberathlete Amateur League

As far as i know they can go up to about 70 000ft/75 000ft :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by Iron_Weasel
                  Don't forget the MiG-25, it can go a little higher than 60k with a full load.

Comment

well when I first played the game I thought it was a racist game because the first thing I saw was a black guy jumping 6 feet high. then i realised everyone could do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X