Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noob Tubers.

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
    Unless you played bf2 from the start you do not know the meaning of nubetubing...
    It was really bad, but in the sense that you either had to play VERY smart or join them and get better than them. There were 2 main anti infantry weapons- the tube and the C4-chucking. Stupid, inexperienced, rusing players fell en masse.

The G-Launcher was truely a weapon of all purpose, up to point blank range.

But there were skilled people that didnt complain, the complaining was done by those of the weaker kind.

Comment

You just met me and a support. Oh wait, I dont play Kark 32/64...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
        THE class that was designed to be anti-infantry, nerfed to stupidity
        Aggreed. You practically have to land the 'nade on their head to kill anyone with the damn thing now.

Comment

Love the noob tube , prob is ...if you miss your dead most of the times..

Comment

I am a massive user of the GL. I can hit a sniper 100 yards away on a rooftop while in motion. In SF, I can nail a racing ATV 40 yards away. It takes a lot of skill to use it with that much efficiency. People that complain about it need to remember that there are a lot worse things out there...FF off claymores for one.

And I am not a n00b player either when it comes to weapon proficency. To paraphrase The Army Ranger handbook, it tells readers that in an ambush, you open with your biggest weapon. So, when I spawn assault, I go to my biggest weapon. I pull out my GL and run. I don't stop; I push every pu**y player on to his knees as I rush their base. My first shot is with the GL, I then do a quick switch to the AK and layout the two people behind him. Continue my charge while loading the GL back as I am capping.

You can criticize my methods all you want. By I have outstanding stats for Flag Caps and GL accuracy. When players go Assault, their primary job is to lead the way. They have the most armor, a strong distances offensive weapon and a effective short range weapon (esp with the AK101).

What is the meaning of assault? Well, my definition of assault, is to beat the **** out of someone. I am not the accosted kit, I am not the carebear kit, hell, I am not the ****ing FTD man delivering flowers to your girlfriend on Valentines Day. I am the brother coming break into your flag and rape your wife will I keep your boys scared.

The GL is a there to kill the running PKMer, the stupid infantry sniper using claymores, and the ghey medics humping some corpse. The GP-30 will take out people prone on the third floor, clean out a Humvee, plug your piehole when you around to do dollar dances on my teams flag pole.

Get off my tube, or you're not going to like where I shove it.

If I am a SL, I tell my team to go completely Assault and Medic. If possible, have one and only one supply kit. This can be the most effective group in a map. One group composed of this mix will clean out two squads acting in a halfassed manner.

Sorry you don't like it...but learn to use it, because it is one of the best weapons available in the game. It is hard to learn and can kill you very quickly when you miss.

BTW, talk about n00bs and their noobtubes? WTF are you still playing Karkand for?

Comment

Originally posted by AznReaperX
              why is it that whenever there's a little extra players using a certain kit that people start complaining?first with snipers and now this

PS it's not possible to get negative k/d ratios in battlefield
              By negative I meant below one, as in the highest scorer on their team had 11 kills and 18 deaths, while the lowest scorer on our team had 10 kills and 7 deaths. It isn't that fact that I was annoyed that they were spamming the GL and nades, it was more over that I couldn't figure out WHY, it wasn't working, at all.

I do hope everyone else that commented directly to my post actually READ it.

Originally posted by RocketChild
              BTW, talk about n00bs and their noobtubes? WTF are you still playing Karkand for?
              I enjoy that map, it's prolly the best map in the entire game it's only tainted by retards being stupid. I'm a city sniper, so I stay a few paces behind my squad and snipe PKM nazi's and clay the flag I just capped. Good **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by AudioAtomica
                Alright, I've never really expierenced people spamming the GL very much, apart from the begining of some rounds on IO Kak. But earlier atleast half of the opposing team was assault, and it was us (USMC) at train accident and gatehouse and the MECcoming from suburb and market, and there were nades and noob tubes everywhere. I was only killed by a gun ONCE out of 12 deaths. We still won, and most of tehm had negative k/d ratios, and I can't figure out why they woudln't stop spamming explosives? I mean it wasn't even working? Is it possible that a large amount of idiots just happen to end up on teh opposing team? I mean if they had been getting more kills I'd understand but they'd ust run up ontop of the hill and take like 10 seconds to aim all the while being shot at by 16 people....I don't understand why THEY WOULDN'T SHOOT THEIR GUNS! AH what the hell is wrong with people?
                It's hardly a noob tube anymore, the damn nade only has a 3" radius of damage. I land it on someone's forehead it doesnt kill them - but it sure takes out teammates within 6 feet though... splash damage always works awesome on your teammates :/

Comment

Originally posted by AudioAtomica

I enjoy that map, it's prolly the best map in the entire game it's only tainted by retards being stupid.
                  "only tainted by retards"....well you're playing there?

It is a big world, and Karkand is a small piece of real estate in the game of BF. Move on. I mean, it is a dirty map and not very pretty compared to other maps like Fushee Pass.

After talking with the guy that made Karkand, I realized how bad of a n00b map it was, because it was supposed to have BH in it.

Move on. I mean it, GLs are still in the game, but there are less grenade spamming and BS in other maps. Well, at least, you become a better player when you are challenged by different environments.

Comment

My experience is that there are not many players being an assault class. BF2 is overrun by medics. (I don't play I/O, so stop telling me to "stop playing I/O then"). They're either medics or nade-spamming supply guys.

Comment

Well,

Comment

i tube anyone that tries to knife

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                          "only tainted by retards"....well you're playing there?

It is a big world, and Karkand is a small piece of real estate in the game of BF. Move on. I mean, it is a dirty map and not very pretty compared to other maps like Fushee Pass.

After talking with the guy that made Karkand, I realized how bad of a n00b map it was, because it was supposed to have BH in it.

Move on. I mean it, GLs are still in the game, but there are less grenade spamming and BS in other maps. Well, at least, you become a better player when you are challenged by different environments.
                          I play alot of maps, just lately Kark has been my favorite. Like I said, read my first post, I didn't have a problem with the tubing, I couldn't under stand WHY THEY WERE DOING IT, SEEING THEY WEREN"T KILLING ANYTHING. Jesus ****ing christ, I hope CAPS helps you understand. If I was bothered by it, I would have left the server, and stopped playing Kark alltogether so obviously it doesn't bother me very much. After reading your posts, I half expect to see YOU spamming nades at the US un-caps.

Comment

The real noob toobers from the first couple of versions were way worse than they are nowadays. I was never a Noob Toober form those early instagib jump and shoot times, but I do use the M203 ocasionally (I even managed to shoot down a couple of overly enthusiastic choppers with it )

But in all seriousness, it should be INCREASED in lethality. At the moment it's very very hard to CF a squad with it. It's more or less one grenade one kill, unless they are ontop of eachother like medics and the guy being revived.

If it was more deadly, more people would use it. And with the fairl large variation while moving, and the delay on exploding, I think it could be returned to where it's meant to be if they just increased either the damage my about 50% (meaning you'd seriously fuxor the people you did hit) or increase the area of effect by about 50% (meaning you'd hit more people, but not necesarily kill them).

But what really makes me laugh is people complaining about "grenade spam" on any map, and especially on Karkand.

Spamming only works if you run to the exact same place every time the map starts. If you aren't always running to the same place, then people throwing grenades to those spots won't kill you.

All you want to do is rush to a bottleneck and kill the enemy to boost your score, and you complain when they use a legitimate weapon thats designed to specifically remove people from behind barricades, to kill you.

You are definately missing something here.

I can't recall the last time I wa grenade spammed to death. I've been grenaded on Karkand once or twice, but I don't generally try run from Hotel to the USMC spawn at the begining of every round. This means I get to lay down some supressive fire with my RPK, killing all those people who got passed your "suprise" ambush that they grenade spammed away.

When I'm USMC I also tend to move farwards from either the forwards left USMC spawn and go down that road, or I advance from the right hand one down the main road. The number of times you can actually circle around the idiots trying to ambush people in that little courtyard or the garrages is hilarious. About 90% of my kills with the shotgun come from walking up behind people tring to ambush the grenade spammers and simply blowing them away.

KBK

Comment

Working...
                            X