Noob Tubers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Tubers.

Alright, I've never really expierenced people spamming the GL very much, apart from the begining of some rounds on IO Kak. But earlier atleast half of the opposing team was assault, and it was us (USMC) at train accident and gatehouse and the MECcoming from suburb and market, and there were nades and noob tubes everywhere. I was only killed by a gun ONCE out of 12 deaths. We still won, and most of tehm had negative k/d ratios, and I can't figure out why they woudln't stop spamming explosives? I mean it wasn't even working? Is it possible that a large amount of idiots just happen to end up on teh opposing team? I mean if they had been getting more kills I'd understand but they'd ust run up ontop of the hill and take like 10 seconds to aim all the while being shot at by 16 people....I don't understand why THEY WOULDN'T SHOOT THEIR GUNS! AH what the hell is wrong with people?

Re: Noob Tubers.

if they killed you 11 times with the grenade launcher then it must have been working

I've noticed it more recently. It's a one shot kill and can take out more than 1 player at a time so if you're good with it then it's worth using...if you're not then it's worth practising

Comment

I love the GL, but I'll never use it without intent. To break a hole in a fence, or if I know I can kill or damage someone. Spamming it is retarded, when you could use a better kit(for the situation) and have the option to place HGs wherever you please, rather then randomly shooting it parabolically. Of course this doesn't account for those people who kill me 4 times in a row whilst running at 100 yards after looking at me a split second before, or those who are actually good with them.

Comment

I use it a lot. Why not use something that works that well?

I usually run around with it at the ready then after i launch a nade i switch to primary AR and finish them or whoever is around off with bullets.

Also works great when you wait for an enemy medic to revive someone and BOOM, 2 kills.

I've stopped using it so much though, i have been developing a new love for the close combat bulldozer...G3

Comment

lol, that prolly looked kinda funny, more noobish tho, just eveyone lined up on top of a hill shooting gl's

i dont even have gl yet

Comment

I don't mind a couple grenades every few minutes but I hate it when theres like 10 people throwing grenades at the same spot and just killing everyone with out doing a damn thing

Comment

Originally posted by J0rd4n999
              I don't mind a couple grenades every few minutes but I hate it when theres like 10 people throwing grenades at the same spot and just killing everyone with out doing a damn thing
              They are throwing nades, soo.....

omg another freaking whine thread and it has been olmost 2 years

Comment

I am realy gifted with Gl no mean to brag but I challenge any of you to a 200m GL contest of accuracy!

Oh and why not use something that work???

Hey I got yelled at because I was fighting some1 with a knife and switched to shotgun and blew his head off and he said you noob you dont got no skill!

Why do I have no skill...I didnt want to die so I killed him....does it matter how?!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
                  I am realy gifted with Gl no mean to brag but I challenge any of you to a 200m GL contest of accuracy!

Oh and why not use something that work???

Hey I got yelled at because I was fighting some1 with a knife and switched to shotgun and blew his head off and he said you noob you dont got no skill!

Why do I have no skill...I didnt want to die so I killed him....does it matter how?!!!!

No, it bloody well does not, even though in a knife fight 1 on 1 it is a little cheap.

Comment

Haha, I love doing that. You go at them with a knife and they suddenly get all chivalrous and pull theirs out. Boom chuck chuck.

Comment

Why moan? Just do it back. :laugh:

Comment

I find it to be excellent news. Rise of the Assault class? I mean, seriously... THE class that was designed to be anti-infantry, nerfed to stupidity and now MAYBE used again? Thats only good news.

Comment

Yet another person who cant handle a skilled GL player, you play the game thinking the GL is pathetic and you cant get a kill with it but when that one skilled person startes dominating, therefor the GL becomes "Overpowered zomg they need to nerf it! (again for the 10th time :P)"
                          But yeah, I am guessing that your fighting players who are the noobs who fire it at point blank range, if thats the case your arugment is completely acceptable because people who do that are complete NOOBS.
                          PS: I agree with your 100% Chris.

Comment

Yeah I hate noobs who use it at point blank range!

I only use it to take out vodniks or HMMWVs , or if I'm out of ammo with the M16A2 then I use it but never at point blank!

Or to one shot kill some1 at around 100m or to nade a base from 200m as cover fire for my squad. And the n00bs give us good players a bad name...but I don't care much...I just piss em off more by nailing them at longer range.

LOL any1 else have that feeling of where the rounds land and get 100m+ kills?

Comment

think of the skill involved in a noob toob -

aim at the floor... hum..

Comment

Working...
                              X