X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bf2 or superbowl?

Originally posted by squattting_dog
    okay for american football someone bends theyre pinkie toe one mm out ouf angle and theyre out for the rest of the season with a bruised leg!! yes very manly
    Do you have any idea how big a dumbarse your making yourself sound like?
    Players like Brett Farve played with broken bones. And don't talk about manly
    because soccer is for people who are afraid of taking a hit cause they're little babies. In your other post you said "50" lbs of plastic, they need that plastic beacause they are smashing eachother and going all out, soccer is just running around and lying on the ground and crying when you get touched or someone looks at you wrong.
    # I don’t understand how a sport can have an ‘offsides’ penalty when that is the only way a teams can have an offensive advantage.

# I don’t understand why professional athletes can’t put a round ball in a goal the size of Rhode Island.

# I don’t understand how anyone can get excited about one goal being scored during 86 minutes of play.
    I don’t understand why soccer players are so fragile. One minute they are being hauled off on a stretcher and ten minutes later the same guy is scoring a break-away goal!

# I don’t understand how 100,000 fans can start a fire and riot after a 1-0 contest. Maybe they looked elsewhere to cure their boredom.

# I don’t understand why David Beckham has to look like a girl.

# I don’t understand how European soccer fans in the year 2006 can yell racial slurs to black athletes. It is also horrible to see FIFA not do a damn thing about it. (quoted)

(this too: http://forums.gumtree.com/topic14865.html )

Comment

putting my hand in a blender would be more fun than watching americanised rugby!!

Comment

Originally posted by flippy199
        thats cus theyve been around a bit longer and its not necisarily true. besides, many of them dont and never have had a large military (switzerland, luxembourg, belgium, the netherlands etc.) because they arent war mongers. countries with large militaries start wars.

weve had quite a few.... french and indian war (doesnt really count cus it was before the revolution), revolutionary war, war of 1812, mexican-american war, civil war, spanish-american war, ww1, ww2, korean war, vietnam war, first gulf war, iraq war. not to mention all of our police actions that dont count as wars like the time we invaded nicaragua or when we helped osama bin laden fight the soviets and when we invaded somalia and took part in the famed battle of mogadishu (the movie blackhawk down was based on it). im sure i left out some wars and there are tons of more non official fights that we took part in.
        interesting reading Flippy

LMAO @ the ignorant idiot that said America have hardly been in any wars....he sounds extremely well educated. (I think it was CQ reborn) What about the civil war against the north and south of america that lasted for years when you were first established? Your history started with war, you are at war.....i mean dont get me wrong, anyone who generalises the american population to the intelligence of CQ reborn is as dumb as him...Every country has bad eggs, America just seems to have more because its one of the largest and most developed countries in the world, but to deny the fact that America's history involves a lot of war is plain stupid.

p.s. i have familly in America so i am more pro America than Anti.

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
          Do you have any idea how big a dumbarse your making yourself sound like?
          Players like Brett Farve played with broken bones. And don't talk about manly
          because soccer is for people who are afraid of taking a hit cause they're little babies. In your other post you said "50" lbs of plastic, they need that plastic beacause they are smashing eachother and going all out, soccer is just running around and lying on the ground and crying when you get touched or someone looks at you wrong.
          # I don’t understand how a sport can have an ‘offsides’ penalty when that is the only way a teams can have an offensive advantage.

# I don’t understand why professional athletes can’t put a round ball in a goal the size of Rhode Island.

# I don’t understand how anyone can get excited about one goal being scored during 86 minutes of play.
          I don’t understand why soccer players are so fragile. One minute they are being hauled off on a stretcher and ten minutes later the same guy is scoring a break-away goal!

# I don’t understand how 100,000 fans can start a fire and riot after a 1-0 contest. Maybe they looked elsewhere to cure their boredom.

# I don’t understand why David Beckham has to look like a girl.

# I don’t understand how European soccer fans in the year 2006 can yell racial slurs to black athletes. It is also horrible to see FIFA not do a damn thing about it. (quoted)

(this too: http://forums.gumtree.com/topic14865.html )

ok....
          for beckam i agree wit you he looks lie a girl and talks like one too my favorite player is patrick viera and for the 50 lbs of sh!t they calll padding and there are some pretty violent hits in soccer but u wuldnt know about them b/c you can only watch espn and the worst teams in the nfl duking it out to get only 2 wins and the rest losses (raiders in general) for the injuries in the gold cup for america vs. jamaica one player for the defense o jamaica hit mcbride right on the kneecap and the cleats went INTO his knee so dont say soccer is for sisseis AND the goal is alot smaller than the endzone for football so dont say its easy with a man in the goal for the entire game

BUT WAIT IM NOT DONE YET!!!!

also with alll that SH!t on them theyd at least be able to take a hit but whenever i see someone hit theryre head on anything they are out for the rest of the game

ok im done

Comment

screw football

RUGBY FTW!!!

who needs lots of padding?

Comment

Originally posted by squattting_dog
              b/c you can only watch espn and the worst teams in the nfl duking it out to get only 2 wins and the rest losses (raiders in general)
              also with alll that SH!t on them theyd at least be able to take a hit but whenever i see someone hit theryre head on anything they are out for the rest of the game
              --ok...the raiders suck....whats your point?

--i would love to see you take a solid NFL hit and get up within 20 minutes.

...a tip for the future...
              use those^^

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
                interesting reading Flippy

LMAO @ the ignorant idiot that said America have hardly been in any wars....he sounds extremely well educated. (I think it was CQ reborn) What about the civil war against the north and south of america that lasted for years when you were first established? Your history started with war, you are at war.....i mean dont get me wrong, anyone who generalises the american population to the intelligence of CQ reborn is as dumb as him...Every country has bad eggs, America just seems to have more because its one of the largest and most developed countries in the world, but to deny the fact that America's history involves a lot of war is plain stupid.

p.s. i have familly in America so i am more pro America than Anti.
                Ahem, moron, I didn't say America has hardly been in any wars, maybe if you could get the crap out of your eyes you'd realize I said every country in Europe who has had or has a large military strength has started more wars than America, not that we havn't started many wars because that WOULD sound retarded. Please people, do not generalize the American population to the intelligence of Jay. PS: I'd like to point out the post your quoting has not been edited to save myself humiliation, you just failed to read what I said properly. But I've done that a hell load so I won't say more, I understand that when your trying to argue you fail to pay attention to the smaller things =D

Comment

Working...
                X