X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bf2 or superbowl?

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
    I guess we have a different view of "skill"
    Lets see; someone running the football down the field trying to avoid people who can actually touch you where English football its; oh god im so sexy I can kick the ball down the field, o wai YOU LOOKED AT ME! FOUL!! FOUL!!!!!!!
    Dude, please read my above posts. Soccer, and American football both take skill.

Do you think you could run for 90 minutes pretty much straight, all while trying to keep in formation, and keeping a freaking ball in possesion? I know I could not, especially against professionals.

So just leave it, Americans have a bad enough reputation without some smacktard going "zomg soccer is the gayzor"

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
      american football is all about hard men trying to show their masculinity by randomly running at each other and jumping into homosexual orgies (pile ups).

English football on the other hand is the beautiful game, all about tactics, skill and technique with none of the ******** "i'm a hard man cause i can throw myself at people"
      judging by how you just spoke, you sound like a "homosexual" american football player. soccer blows, its so boring. hours of people running around chasing after a little ball (yeah, sounds like hockey, which i also hate(shutup, i know its a puck)). atleast in american football someone can get laid out and they wont cry about it. they just get up and hit them back the next play.

Comment

The people who insult American Football, and tout their own favorite sport forget the obvious fact that it is possible to love and watch every sport.

Go Hayden! Even if Rhodes might win the #1 spot for the game, you won the game for the Colts.

Comment

This thread is going to get Scintowned.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
            american football sucks, i cant believe some people have paid between 5,000-10,000 dollars for a pair of tickets (sky sports news). English football is the best sport (soccer)
            there really two diffrent kinds of sports football is fun to watch for huge hits and soccers (football) is good to watch for the GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSS!!! !!!!!!!!!11!!1!!

PEYTON MANNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
              This thread is going to get Scintowned.
              i hope not, this is fun.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                judging by how you just spoke, you sound like a "homosexual" american football player. soccer blows, its so boring. hours of people running around chasing after a little ball (yeah, sounds like hockey, which i also hate(shutup, i know its a puck)). atleast in american football someone can get laid out and they wont cry about it. they just get up and hit them back the next play.
                the perfect mix is lacrosse i love that sport ive never seen a football player paralyzed but in lacrosse i have

Comment

Originally posted by ZDOOBY
                  the perfect mix is lacrosse i love that sport ive never seen a football player paralyzed but in lacrosse i have
                  ha, i wont watch lacrosse for long because its the same kind of game, but occasionally i will stay for a minute and watch people get owned by each other. its quite entertaining.

Comment

lol i find it hilarious that people that dont play either American football or english football can throw around ignorant assed opinions..

I have a pal who played english football in the pros and i have played about 10 years of football 2 junior 4 high school 4 college..

We are good pals and regularly play each others sports..

Whenever we see people talking about how stupid one sport is compared to another.. we always laugh because we know they are the stupid asses that have sat in the stands drunk their entire lives..

Dont compare the two sports you RETARDS.. they are both awsome. and both require sHI tLoads of skills...

So shutup and go back to your bf2 smak talking..

Comment

Originally posted by Narutoscryed
                      lol i find it hilarious that people that dont play either American football or english football can throw around ignorant assed opinions..
                      I've only played Canadian Football.

I have a pal who played english football in the pros and i have played about 10 years of football 2 junior 4 high school 4 college..
                      I've never played past highschool. Lucky you.

Whenever we see people talking about how stupid one sport is compared to another.. we always laugh because we know they are the stupid asses that have sat in the stands drunk their entire lives..
                      I agree with that.

Dont compare the two sports you RETARDS.. they are both awsome. and both require sHI tLoads of skills...
                      I definitally agree with that, even though you come off abraisive and slightly incoherant.

So shutup and go back to your bf2 smak talking..
                      You've made it official; this thread is going to get Scintowned.

Let the arguing commence until the lock comes in. You might also get a temporary ban considering the censor-dodging you did with your vulgar language.

Comment

ok bud, we all know that all sports require some sort of skill . thats why we arent out there playing. satisfied? i dont know about the rest of these people, but im just playin around here, i love pissing people off. its a hobby of mine.

Comment

Soccer, whilst being a very skillfull game, is totally ruined by players faking injuries to draw fouls. It is an utter disgrace to see grown men behaving like little children. While in american football, you can at least appreciate the toughness.

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                            Dude, please read my above posts. Soccer, and American football both take skill.

Do you think you could run for 90 minutes pretty much straight, all while trying to keep in formation, and keeping a freaking ball in possesion? I know I could not, especially against professionals.

So just leave it, Americans have a bad enough reputation without some smacktard going "zomg soccer is the gayzor"
                            Americans only have a bad reputation because Europeans decide that we're "t3h evil onez" and that we're war mongers and ect, even though every country in Europe with any large military strength (current or former) has started more wars than America ever has.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                              im not really a sports fan of any sport, but hockey is the most violent sport played in the united states, far more than american football. if you wanna see someone get "laid out" hockey is the sport for you, the fights in that are bloodier than boxing. and then, of course theres rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by flippy199
                                im not really a sports fan of any sport, but hockey is the most violent sport played in the united states, far more than american football. if you wanna see someone get "laid out" hockey is the sport for you, the fights in that are bloodier than boxing. and then, of course theres rugby.
                                ive watched hockey hoping for a fight, but ive never been lucky enough. its like watching nascar (dont get me started) hoping to see a crash. and boxing is just dumb, atleast in the other sports fighting isnt actually intentional. and rugby is never on tv.

Comment

Working...
                                X