Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More idiots than ever playing BF2 than ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More idiots than ever playing BF2 than ever?

Originally posted by gamer1981
    I do find this particular irritating. I could see pointing out a Sniper position or a vehicle closing in on a mass of blue force, but the constant red force spam just kills me.

I don't do it when I play Commander, but then again maybe I am doing it wrong.

The noob (idiot) is the guy you kill or gets you killed. The "Pro" is the guy who kills you.

So does that make you his noob?
    I understand spotting and even if a commander spots what I would consider too much , it' still helping.

He was spamming affirmative and negative messages, from his commo-rose. Over and over and over and over. He started to get a rise out of some of his teammates and that only spurred him on to do it more. :cry:

Of course it's probably more bad luck that I happened to join a server with a pinhead in it, but I still found it odd that the one time I go back to 2142 in a month there's some jack-a-ninny as commander.

I play BF2 in clan servers, and although you'll get your head handed to you occasionally if they team stack, at least there are admins there to boot the goof-offs. If I did the same for a week in 2142, and found good servers I'd probably have just a good gaming experience.

Any game I've ever played, after about 4-6 months, I'm in a dozen or so servers . After that I'll branch out and find other good ones. Rarely will I just pick a server at random with a good ping and join it.

Comment

Both Bf2 and 2142 are full of noobs.
      1942 is still the best.

Comment

I play on CKW all the time and its slowly rounding me to be a nice player. However everytime i play atleast 3 people get banned.

Comment

Working...
        X